BOGOHO sale again?......

It is for the US Market.

There is a new offer for UK starting tomorrow, some details can be found here -

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?p=43588598#post43588598

Thanks for the info. But RCI going all inclusive for UK guests, does this have anything to do with NCL doing the same? :rolleyes:

So glad we're moving away from just sailing RCI, so tired of the offers given to the US market which in turn results in higher prices for us in the UK. And no offence, but please don't suggest I book via a US TA, I want to keep 100% control of my booking, so I have to book under UK T&Cs.

Me too. I would bet that the BOGOHO and 3rd/4th free is valid for all categories. I guess we will find out tomorrow.

As per the terms and conditions it's interior only for the 2 promo's...

*Prices are per person, cruise only, based on double occupancy, and interior stateroom. Cruise must be booked Aug 1 - Sep 15, 2014 (the “Offer Period”). For select products on sailings departing on or after Oct 15, 2014, excluding all sailings between Dec 15-31, 2014. Offer applies to select sailings, excluding Quantum and Anthem of the Seas, and guest may choose from either (1) 50% off cruise fare of second guest booked in the same stateroom as a first guest who books at full fare, (2) free cruise fare of third and fourth passengers booked in a triple or quad occupancy stateroom, or (3) up to $1000 per stateroom cruise savings for balcony and suite staterooms when booking ChoiceAir, discount amount varies by product. To redeem, guest must book air travel through ChoiceAir. After ChoiceAir air travel is booked, Royal Caribbean will apply savings to the cruise fare if the cruise fare has not yet been paid in full or will issue a credit to the guest’s method of payment if the cruise fare has been paid in full. Credit not redeemable for cash and is non-transferable. Cancellation of ChoiceAir will result in removal of offer. For ChoiceAir program details, visit choiceair.com. All other charges, including, but not limited to, taxes, fees and port expenses, are additional and apply to all guests. Offer is combinable with standard/full fare rates and Crown & Anchor discounts and benefits. Offer not combinable with restricted rates (including, but not limited to, seniors, residents, military), Interline, Travel Agent Rates, Travel Agent Friends and Family Rates, Going, Going, Gone Sales Events, and Net Rates. After the Offer Period, the Offer will be removed from the booking if the guest cancels and reinstates the booking, applies a fare change, or changes the ship or sail date of the booking; certain other changes to the booking may also result in removal of the Offer. Offer applies to new individual and named group bookings only. Offer available to residents of the United States or Canada. Prices and Offer are subject to availability and change without notice, capacity controlled, and may be withdrawn at any time. Refer to royalcaribbean.com for complete terms and conditions. Royal Caribbean International reserves the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions and to change or update fares, fees and surcharges at any time without prior notice. ©2014 Royal Caribbean Cruises Ltd. Ships registry: The Bahamas. 14039783•7/24/14

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Edited by vacation_junkie

Just a guess, but I suspect the part about price being valid for interior staterooms was lifted from some other promo where they had prices showing. The wording does not make sense to me in this context.

I hope you are right, otherwise this sucks if it applies only to interior cabins.

I hope you are right, otherwise this sucks if it applies only to interior cabins.

It makes sense.. They want to fill the surplus of interiors that they have open. They know they don't have to offer special pricing for premium rooms. They will book up regardless.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Saw this on Facebook -- Royal Caribbean Crown and Anchor page:

BOGO SALES STARTS TOMORROW ..

Guests have the choice of:

Buy One Guest, Get Second Guest 50% Off

Kids Sail Free – No age restriction

Book ChoiceAir and receive up to $1,000 off your stateroom (Balconies and Suites only)

Ships: All ships excluding Quantum of the Seas and Anthem of the Seas

Booking window: August 1st – September 15, 2014

Sailing Window: All sailings departing on or after October 15, 2014, excluding all sailings between December 15-31, 2014

I think I'm just going to stick with my plan of purchasing my airfare way in advance, then purchasing my cruise about 6 weeks out. I'm so tired of these 'promotions' that RC seems to feel necessary to have. These are some of the worst pricing I've ever seen and I've been watching since May.

:eek:

Just a guess, but I suspect the part about price being valid for interior staterooms was lifted from some other promo where they had prices showing. The wording does not make sense to me in this context.

Agree it doesnt make sense by the wording, hoping they dont keep at interior, I'm shopping for a couple of them for next year.

What exactly would you take the GOHO off of? Ain't no other half to discount :)

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

A solo has to pay as if you are 2 people... If I want a cabin by myself, I have to pay double (normally, not counting specials). So it would be nice if this would have made it 150% instead of 200%.

A solo has to pay as if you are 2 people... If I want a cabin by myself, I have to pay double (normally, not counting specials). So it would be nice if this would have made it 150% instead of 200%.

I have found on site some sole occupancy specials with royal

Take a look at ones you like and you might be surprised

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

The T&C says third and fourth pax in a cabin sail free. The add says kids. Anyone know or hazard a guess if there will be a difference?

The last Kids Sail Free promo was not limited to children. Any 3rd/4th guest was eligible.

Don't know if I posted this:

According to the Royal Caribbean Crown and Anchor Page on Facebook:

BOGO SALES STARTS TOMORROW ..

Guests have the choice of:

Buy One Guest, Get Second Guest 50% Off

Kids Sail Free – No age restriction

Book ChoiceAir and receive up to $1,000 off your stateroom (Balconies and Suites only)

Ships: All ships excluding Quantum of the Seas and Anthem of the Seas

Booking window: August 1st – September 15, 2014

Sailing Window: All sailings departing on or after October 15, 2014, excluding all sailings between December 15-31, 2014

Prices have definitely gone up for this sale!

Yesterday, I checked a price on a Spring Break cruise with my daughters...in the Oasis. The Inside was around $600pp. Tonight, that Inside rate is $903! :eek: I had planned to book the cruise onboard, but not at those prices. I am going to check out the bottom line tomorrow.

Prices have definitely gone up for this sale!

Yesterday, I checked a price on a Spring Break cruise with my daughters...in the Oasis. The Inside was around $600pp. Tonight, that Inside rate is $903! :eek: I had planned to book the cruise onboard, but not at those prices. I am going to check out the bottom line tomorrow.

I am sure the prices tomorrow with the BOGOHO will be about what you saw yesterday before the price hike.

Hope i am wrong.

Bill

I just priced our exact same cruise in the Oasis for 8/1/15 that I booked several weeks ago under BOGOHO - it is coming up again as half off the second passenger. Only difference is the price per person is WAY more. Current total price is $1545 higher for 3 of us in a JS.

I just priced our exact same cruise in the Oasis for 8/1/15 that I booked several weeks ago under BOGOHO - it is coming up again as half off the second passenger. Only difference is the price per person is WAY more. Current total price is $1545 higher for 3 of us in a JS.

Same here. I priced it an hour ago and now with the "sale" I'm saving $180 for 5 people in 1 balcony and 1 inside.

$1300 for a balcony on Independence 8/30/15. Are you kidding me?