Magnifying make-up mirror?

DaisyUK

Hi, a quick question for the ladies... is a good quality magnifying mirror provided in penthouse suites, or should I bring my own? Getting excited, we leave Monday.

Not sure which ship you're on, but there is one on Riviera in the PH's. I didn't find it all that good, however. It's part of the makeup/desk area, and flips up as I remember. I had to hunch down to use it, not great.

Hi, a quick question for the ladies... is a good quality magnifying mirror provided in penthouse suites, or should I bring my own? Getting excited, we leave Monday.

I use a magnifying mirror to put in my contacts, and you'll find one built into the underside of the dressing table on Marina & Riviera (it flips open for use, then closes to provide clear counter space.)

Riviera-PH-7279.JPG

It was fine for me, but if you prefer a great deal of light when using the mirror, it might be better to bring your own.

We heard MANY complaints about the lighting in and around those mirrors.

If there is no make up mirror that is satisfactory, I have a recommendation. I have a fold up travel one that I think I purchased at Bed Bath and Beyond that goes with me whenever I travel. It magnifies 10x on one side and is normal on the other and is lighted. Would highly recommend; think the brand is Floxite.

Edited by cotto22