Best RCI non-frozen drink

Interesting thread. I ususally get frozen drinks because I don't like anything too strong. I used to drink LI tea back in the day. Not anymore LOL.

I look forward to all the suggestions as I like my drinks fruity and not so strong!

Great thread title! I am one of those broads that hates frozen drinks. If it isn't on the rocks, it isn't my glass. LOL :p

@Bob, I'm going to try an Italian Tea this round. I keep forgetting it! I will get one in about a month on the Allure.

I'm also a fan of Patron perfect Margarita on the rocks, Chocolate martinis (big mistake discovering these about 4 years ago and I'm not even a chocolate fan), Mojitos also!

I have heard about the "torched cherry" drinks. We are looking forward to trying those.

My sister and I have the premium package on the FOS in a little bit and we have a copy of the "specialty drinks" menu. Can't wait to start at the top and work our way down!!

All suggestions welcome!!

Thanks!

My two favorites that are not frozen are the Patron Perfect Margarita...

Is that the margarita with a splash of orange juice? Then again, I had so many of 'em that I could be making the OJ part up :p

I have heard about the "torched cherry" drinks. We are looking forward to trying those.

My sister and I have the premium package on the FOS in a little bit and we have a copy of the "specialty drinks" menu. Can't wait to start at the top and work our way down!!

All suggestions welcome!!

Thanks!

Get torched cherry in gift shop early, it usually sells out

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Forums mobile app