1 week and counting.

1 week from today, I can do this right? My family has banned me from saying the word cruise ( apparently I get a wee bit too EXCITED). But come on, I have been planning and paying for this for 2 years! We originally booked it for last August but then could not go ,so changed it to this year. We booked a JS but then a few months back changed to a GS. Daughters are in a central park view.

If it wasn't for the surprise party I'm having for my son today I'd probably be bouncing off the walls :-)

1 week from today, I can do this right? My family has banned me from saying the word cruise ( apparently I get a wee bit too EXCITED). But come on, I have been planning and paying for this for 2 years! We originally booked it for last August but then could not go ,so changed it to this year. We booked a JS but then a few months back changed to a GS. Daughters are in a central park view.

If it wasn't for the surprise party I'm having for my son today I'd probably be bouncing off the walls :-)

Sounds like you're about to have a wonderful time! :D

You defiantly can, cuz I'm the same. A week today DH an I start our cruise tour. Canadian Rockies and Alaskan cruise. It was booked 14 months ago. Hope you have an amazing time.

Allure, here we come! 22 days! I am so excited!

Have a great time I just paid my deposit I will be sailing on the Allure (God willing) next year and I can't wait. Look forward to your review and thoughts. Have a safe and wonderful time. :)

I was laughing so hard when you said your family has banned you from saying the word cruise. My boyfriend keeps saying "would you get this cruise over with so I don't have to hear about it anymore." Well, he said the same thing last year before my sister, the family, and I went on our first cruise and look where that got him...nine months later and we are cruising again. :)

Sent from my LG-E970 using Forums mobile app

We just go home from the Allure sailing and while on board booked the Oasis for next summer...............

and

I can relate to your excitement.

Please come back and update us on you sailing.

Safe travels.

Sea Ya

I can totally relate to your excitement, too! :D

We sail on FOS, 9/7, and I brought out the suitcases yesterday. Not officially packing yet, but getting ready.

One week away, and I'd be bouncing off the walls. Enjoy your cruise!!

I'm better now 150 or so days out than in your shoes. Too worried about tying up every loose end at work, making sure all the Electronic Gear is packed (with chargers!!), and wearing "The reserves" because the best clothes choices are all packed -- we'll probably be packed before 2014 is done.

My joy now is every time I send a payment in because this one actually looks to be paid in full by the due date. No last big charge to cover it. DW hasn't forbade the use of the C word, but is probably getting little irritated at "the Cruise Critic thread I was reading today was saying..."

I know she's getting in the mood when she starts wearing an old Seapass on a lanyard... around the house.