just off vision...8/4/2014

Ft Lauderdale, Honduras, cozumel.

Bad

Plumbing sewage very foul.on sea days on all floors

June Anne activities person, very rude

Drink people don't come around enough

No other complaints....would have liked solarium roof opened but they said they never do that

Feel free to ask questions

Ps dress code, everyday.. people wore shorts, short shorts, t shirts, bathing suit cover ups and never ever got turned away.

Ft Lauderdale, Honduras, cozumel.

Bad

Plumbing sewage very foul.on sea days on all floors

June Anne activities person, very rude

Drink people don't come around enough

No other complaints....would have liked solarium roof opened but they said they never do that

Feel free to ask questions

Ps dress code, everyday.. people wore shorts, short shorts, t shirts, bathing suit cover ups and never ever got turned away.

How about what was good?

Just off the same cruise and only once smelled a sewage smell and that passed very quickly.

Do have to agree on the lack of waiters for drinks, however we found a great bartender in the solarium who made it worth it for us to go visit her.

Personally was happy to have the solarium roof closed to dodge the showers we hit a bit too often.

Will add more later after I get situated back at home, but felt I needed to add my perspective. We went into this cruise with a bit of trepidation but had a great time, even my 19 year old said it was much better than he anticipated. A very different experience than our last few cruises, but very enjoyable.

hummmm..... we were on the same cruise. We did not have any smell issues.... the "R" bar bartenders were awesome as was "Elvis" on deck 11... and many other staff were great. Had a super time.... sorry others didn't.

So the R Bar is a good spot? Looks like a nice place to be for the "Parade of Flags"?

Rick and Deirdra

Yes... you are correct ;) As well as for some delicious drinks, and great smiles from and for all :)