El Cheapo Cruises Thread

If anyone is interested in a repositioning on Voyager, Explorer or Legend this coming April, Royal Caribbean are having a 72 hour flash sale - ends 10am Friday 26th. Don't know if they are actually bigger specials, but they seem pretty cheap for an inside Gty.

Edited by goodycruising

Still two months, I am sure there will be some really great last minute sales on some of these cruises.:D

Having to work & William going to school really gets in the way.

I need another cruise to recover from the last cruise........

great hope she can get the time off work. we are in a kind of similar dilemma over the next few months.

I just don't want to wait till December.

Because she's a teacher we need to find something in School holidays, there's one that leaves two days early so ....???

I just don't want to wait till December.

Because she's a teacher we need to find something in School holidays, there's one that leaves two days early so ....???

I can see those two days being of great work experience for a junior teacher to take over, hehe! but I understand some bosses don't see it like this.

I can see those two days being of great work experience for a junior teacher to take over, hehe! but I understand some bosses don't see it like this.

And to make it worse she just had to ask for the day of the school fair (it's compulsory AND huge) off as I booked Fawlty Towers that day.

So she is a bit hesitant to ask for to days off, now she could always take a sickie.

And to make it worse she just had to ask for the day of the school fair (it's compulsory AND huge) off as I booked Fawlty Towers that day.

So she is a bit hesitant to ask for to days off, now she could always take a sickie.

Photos on FB will dob you in.

Did anybody see Princess have lowered the price of their 2016 World Cruise on the Sea Princess?

$18999 for an inside cabin plus $2000 OBC. This is $2000 off the going price.

All categories have been discounted with limited mini suite availability. Available through the Princess web site to Past Passengers.

Would be nice, if I didn't have that 4 letter word beginning with "W" to attend everyday!!!

Did anybody see Princess have lowered the price of their 2016 World Cruise on the Sea Princess?

$18999 for an inside cabin plus $2000 OBC. This is $2000 off the going price.

All categories have been discounted with limited mini suite availability. Available through the Princess web site to Past Passengers.

Would be nice, if I didn't have that 4 letter word beginning with "W" to attend everyday!!!

I wish.

But same 4 letter word.

A real cheapy from an Auckland online ta.

Pacific Pearl 10 nights akl - akl Vanuatu and Noumea.

Inside cabin from $599.

24hr Sale finishes tonight!

Yes . I got that one too. Amazing $59 per day. Full payment required today..

You would pay that much just going out to dinner one night..:D

Carnival having a bit of a 72 hour sale.

Ship Name: Carnival Spirit

Cruise Code: CS609

Departure Date: Monday, 14 March 2016

Cruise Name: South Pacific

Nights: 10

Departing: Sydney

From $587 pp (interior) $685 pp balcony poss. obstructed views.

Here's a special that is not usually mentioned here.....

Anybody interested in doing a River Cruise...........Viking are having a HUGE sale at the moment which lasts until 29 Feb. If you are thinking of doing the Danube (Budapest to Amsterdam or visa versa), then check this out........

15 day river cruise, includes port tours, gratuities plus Silver drinks package in November is $2898 per person!!!! The usual cost of these cruises are around $7000 and I have never seen this cruise at this price. And Viking are one of the top notch river cruise lines.....they operate more than 50 ships!!

If November doesn't suit, the same cruise is for sale on selected cruises at $3698 in October or $3798 in July. These prices themselves are excellent.

We have cruised with Viking before and they are very, very good. Excellent service and outstanding food. And river cruising is a completely different concept to ocean cruising. We really enjoyed it.

Here is the link

http://www.vikingrivercruises.com.au/cruise-destinations/europe/grand-european-tour/2016-amsterdam-budapest/index.html?utm_medium=Email&utm_source=ExactTarget&utm_campaign=

Click on the "see dates and pricing" tab and follow it from there. They also have other river cruises on sale as well. Obviously, there is no air with these prices but a river cruise for under AUD$200 per day per person is an absolute bargain.

You will have to ring them to book......1800 131 744.