# of days till your next Royal Caribbean cruise

Any news on the Voom installation?

They seemed to be finished with the satellite installation at Port Canaveral (both new domes on the pool deck are installed now), but onboard Wi-Fi still sucks, so it's clearly not Voom yet. :)

Edited to add...

I just spoke with the Hotel Director (he just happened to stop in the Concierge Lounge). He expects Voom to be available sometime between mid-April and early May.

Edited by Daghis

They seemed to be finished with the satellite installation at Port Canaveral (both new domes on the pool deck are installed now), but onboard Wi-Fi still sucks, so it's clearly not Voom yet. :)

Edited to add...

I just spoke with the Hotel Director (he just happened to stop in the Concierge Lounge). He expects Voom to be available sometime between mid-April and early May.

I'm on late August, 160+ days

Edited by John&LaLa

Yes, that series of Mariner cruises may have been a once in a lifetime opportunity. Hard to see them sending a Voyager (or larger) class ship to the west coast again.

It was and we stay in touch with many people that we met on that 3 legged cruise. Truly a once in a lifetime event!:)

Rick

It was and we stay in touch with many people that we met on that 3 legged cruise. Truly a once in a lifetime event!:)

Rick

I was at Fishlips, boarding Monarch the next day, and saw you and Mariner leave PC for the last time.