The definition of addiction is....

reedl

Logging on to the RCCL website every hour to see if magically you have been upgraded on your upcoming cruise that leaves in one week.

There is very little chance it will happen, and the concept of a "watched pot never boils" comes to mind, but I am dreaming of making my anniversary more enjoyable in a larger cabin.

Has anyone else does this constant login dance?

No. We booked two cruises a few months ago and I don't think we've logged in since (of course have price checked a few times:)). Probably won't log in again until we might purchase some excursions or specialty dining.

You better be careful, RCCL might re-price your cruise for even THINKING about logging in.......:D:rolleyes:

I login everyday...leaving in 2 weeks and there are still 12 JS, 1GS and a Loft available....fingers, legs even toes crossed.

I go in a make sure the auto upgrade is selected....:D Just in case....

Do you think someone tracks how many time we log in? :eek:

My definition of cruise addiction is more than two Trans-Atlantics in one year. We are crossing that addition limit this year for the first time: Liberty of the Seas in May, Legend of the Seas in September and Celebrity Equinox in October.:p

Thom

Someone who has more than 10,000 posts on Cruise Critic.

I couldn't agree more.

I still can't believe it when I see people with 30,000 plus posts. There are times when I feel as if I'm on here way too much and I don't have anywhere even remotely close to that. I picture these people waking up and being on here all day and night.

Someone who has more than 10,000 posts on Cruise Critic.

Guilty:o

Cruise Critic, RCCL web site, Celebrity web site and trip------r are daily rituals.:rolleyes:

And you know you're really addicted when you see a 4 day available on Navigator on a Tuesday and are boarding on Wednesday! Yes, that's right.....Didn't even know the cabin # until we got to checkin desk....but ya can't pass up a 4 day cruise for only $600 bucks for 2. Can you.....................................?

Edited by BecciBoo

Logging on to the RCCL website every hour to see if magically you have been upgraded on your upcoming cruise that leaves in one week.

There is very little chance it will happen, and the concept of a "watched pot never boils" comes to mind, but I am dreaming of making my anniversary more enjoyable in a larger cabin.

Addiction is booking Majesty for Oct 3rd when we are getting off Vision on Aug 28th and again on Sept 20th just b/c the price was too good to pass up!!! Also going on Majesty Oct 31st, but with the prices what they are for Oct 3rd - $159 for Deck 8 Senior Rate, we just could not stay home:D

When you are annoyed that you can't book a cruise for 2017.

I hear you! With the BOGOHO I booked so many cruises when it first came out (now the prices are nuts) that I have cruises almost every month from now through April 2016! Would have booked more if they were out far enough. Only month right now I don't have booked for next year is June.