escargot?

adbnva

haven't sailed on celebrity in 18 m0nths so this may seem foolish to some.

escargot used to be on the everyday menu. then it wasn't. then it was supposed to back, but last time we sailed it was not. is it back now?

escargot used to be on the everyday menu. then it wasn't. then it was supposed to back, but last time we sailed it was not. is it back now?

It was on the everyday menu each night in the MDR on Summit last week.

At times there are shortages or price spikes in escargot, at those times they are not on the menu for one or more cruises until they get their supply back. When available, Celebrity has them on their always available menu in both the MDR and Blu.

At times there are shortages or price spikes in escargot, at those times they are not on the menu for one or more cruises until they get their supply back. When available, Celebrity has them on their always available menu in both the MDR and Blu.

When we lived in California we had hundreds of Escargot quality snails eating all the flowers--rather than putting poison out, we got a pair of snail eating box turtles-- Voila -- Escargot-be-gone!

• 2 weeks later...

They are at times substituting snails for the escargot due to supply shortages. Either one should taste good in butter!

They are at times substituting snails for the escargot due to supply shortages. Either one should taste good in butter!

The Escargot I have ever seen look remarkably similar if not exactly the same as Snails--how is it possible to substitute the same thing for itself? Is that really a substituted item?

Perhaps I have eaten 1 too many snails????

The Escargot I have ever seen look remarkably similar if not exactly the same as Snails--how is it possible to substitute the same thing for itself? Is that really a substituted item?

Perhaps I have eaten 1 too many snails????

Just to clarify escargot is the French for snail.

Just to clarify escargot is the French for snail.

Reminds me what Steeler football great, Mean Joe Green said in answer to a sports writers question about a certain rookies "potential"-- Mean Joe replied ---"Potential.... isn't that a fancy French word that means he ain't worth crap yet?"