Does anyone know of any websites what have Plus size clothes... besides the obvious

rene194215

I have looked at JC Penny, Macy's Debs Old Navy Torrid. I am looking for some things for my upcoming cruise and I do not want to spend a fortune! I have swimsuites and coverups I am more so looking for tops for dinner. Nothing super fancy just things I can wear with capries. (Oh I have even tried EBay)

Thanks!!!

Many stores that don't sell plus sizes do have plus online.

Kohls. Talbots. Sierra Trading Post. Chicos. JJill. All the department stores as well as their "outlet" (so, Nordstrom & Nordstrom Rack, Saks & Off Fifth, Neiman Marcus & Last Call, etc) If you're younger, Forever21.

eshakti.com; modcloth.com.

Try dillards.com, belk.com, lordandtaylor.com, saks.com (they have good sales). I have found the online sites seem to have more variety than the stores themselves and you can return items easily to the retail stores if there is one in your area and they never give you a problem. Also, check out chicos.com and nordstroms.com (also good sales.) I always find a lot of things at Macy's online.

I don't know when your cruise is scheduled but I'm sure that you will begin to see more fancy tops the closer we get to the holidays. If you live close to an outlet mall you can often find things there as well.

Have fun shopping!

I like qvc.com. Their Susan Graver line has lots of nice tops in solids or prints. The fabrics fold down to nothing to pack. The Quacker Factory line has bling, a little or a lot. Another bonus, qvc does not charge extra for plus sizes.

Vicki

Dress Barn, Lane Bryant, SimplyBe and my new favorite, Ebay! I just got a wonderful travel knit dress on Ebay that fits beautifully! Adding two pashminas to my bag and we will be good to go! I caught some cute things on the Nordstrom site as they are clearing items out for the season. No, they aren't cheap, but they do stand behind the items they sell.

I usually shop Avenue and Lane Bryant (which is NOT the Lane Bryant of my grandmother's times when the idea of plus size fashion was a new color mu-mu :eek:). Also check out Kohl's online (as I think someone else mentioned); Macy's (I bought a lovely high-low dress to wear to a performance of Phantom of the Opera this past spring, and I'll probably bring it on my upcoming cruise); a website I ran across called ELOQUII which is very modern and up-to-date in their plus-size fashions. Check Pinterest too if you have an account -- there are loads of Pins for plus size cruise fashions so that'll give you a head's up on other sites, especially swimwear. Just put what you're looking for in the search engine. Hope these help! :)

Thank you all for the suggestions! I have found a lot out there!!! Really nice sites!!

Now all I really need to find is a nice coverup. I apparently threw mine away last year for some very odd reason? :rolleyes: So Now I am on the hunt. I have found some thought that ate like $40+. Thats a bit much for me to spend but I will see what I can find!

My favorite cover ups are sarongs I buy cheap when I travel, and cotton sundresses from Lands End (many on clearance now!) They run big, when I was ~sz18 the XL was still big on me (though they sell plus sizes as well)

Tons of great suggestions, I had forgotten about some of these places!

I do most of my shopping at Kohl's, Maurice's, Dressbarn, and Burke's Outlet. I have found Silver Jeans (typically one hundred dollars or more, but excellent quality and fit me really well) for forty dollars at Burke's. I just recently (like Sunday) discovered that Forever 21 has plus sizes. I was pleasantly surprised and actually bought a really cute top there.

I'm also a big fan of hitting up the 50% off sales at Goodwill. :D