Dear Host Andy

hammo

Dear Host Andy

Can you tell me why I am unable to access my Celebrity cruise reservations on the Celebrity website ? When I click on my Celebrity after logging in the Cruise does not exist . When I try and add the cruise manually I get error messages. As you will have seen from several other threads , I am not alone in this problem . I have emailed Celebrity several times with no response from them.

How do I value add to our reservations - book specialty dining , shore excursions etc etc and enjoy just seeing the reservation online???? Can you help here ??

Dear Host Andy

Can you tell me why I am unable to access my Celebrity cruise reservations on the Celebrity website ? When I click on my Celebrity after logging in the Cruise does not exist . When I try and add the cruise manually I get error messages. As you will have seen from several other threads , I am not alone in this problem . I have emailed Celebrity several times with no response from them.

How do I value add to our reservations - book specialty dining , shore excursions etc etc and enjoy just seeing the reservation online???? Can you help here ??

Despite having more on-board time than many Celebrity employees, you are aware Andy is a Cruise Critic mod and doesn't work for X, right?

Perhaps other board members can help you out if Andy can't...or try to get the attention of the Celebrity rep who often posts.,,,..There's an e address for concerns that is posted now and then ...sorry I do not have it handy

or call Celeb for possible assistance...

frustrating at best...

Perhaps other board members can help you out if Andy can't...or try to get the attention of the Celebrity rep who often posts.,,,..There's an e address for concerns that is posted now and then ...sorry I do not have it handy

or call Celeb for possible assistance...

frustrating at best...

I got ignored as well at the site concerns@celebrity.com.

The call to Captain's Club will get a 15 minute wait announcement.

The Celebrity Rep said as much that celebrity might not respond..

Someone higher up in the food chain should at least make an announcement that the site will be up in so many days/weeks/months/years. :mad:

Dear Host Andy

Hi Hammo,

Hickory shampoo is correct. I'm a Cruise Critic volunteer. While I'm extremely passionate about all things Celebrity, I do not work for them. I wish I could tell you why there are so many website issues, and why it's gone on for .... forever. Believe me, as a long-time Celebrity customer, I'm every bit as frustrated as everyone else, and Celebrity does not share any insights with me, regarding future website updates. There was a time when they give me a tiny heads up, but those days are sadly, long gone.

My best advise, is to call, write, or email Celebrity, and let them know how you feel. Hopefully, things will improve over time.

Edited by Host Andy

Someone higher up in the food chain should at least make an announcement that the site will be up in so many days/weeks/months/years. :mad:

Hi Arno,

Have you tried the contactmichael@celebrity.com ? I find them to be very responsive, and they have a couple of great folks there. I highly recommend giving it a try.

I am sure Michael will be swamped with emails still a name contact is something as it is so very frustrating to get no replies to emails. Sure Celebrity have many ships and thousands of passengers , but their customer service before sailing is atrocious and until that is rectified perhaps they should build no more ships!

Hi Arno,

Have you tried the contactmichael@celebrity.com ? I find them to be very responsive, and they have a couple of great folks there. I highly recommend giving it a try.

It's only because I keep on booking another cruise every time there is a sale. I want to add to the list but can I can't look at possible excursions. I sympathize with all those who need to update their info for an upcoming cruise.

I just find the people in charge are incompetent and I can't understand why Mr Bayley's office has not made an announcement about a resolution to this fiasco.

They know that there is a problem. They have a person monitoring the board. Communicate!!

Hi all,

Our teams are aware. We're seen an increase in "MyCelebrity" issues, and have reported them. For web issues, please feel free to use the webissues@celebrity.com email.

We customarily use concerns@celebrity.com for other types of issues on Cruise Critic, in addition to collecting reservation and contact numbers to reach out to guests.

Excuse me Celebrity,

I e-mailed the web issues site on June 12, 2015 about the "My Celebrity" issues and I'm still waiting for a response. I included all the pertinent details and even included the URL of my reservation. It's been 2 1/2 months with no response.

Excuse me Celebrity,

I e-mailed the web issues site on June 12, 2015 about the "My Celebrity" issues and I'm still waiting for a response. I included all the pertinent details and even included the URL of my reservation. It's been 2 1/2 months with no response.

2015??

I hope this was humor.

Sent from my Samsung Note 2 on the T-Mobile 4G LTE Network

Excuse me Celebrity,

Well, with so many webpage difficulties, they probably don't have manpower to work on the space-time continuum problem.

Well, with so many webpage difficulties, they probably don't have manpower to work on the space-time continuum problem.

Millennium cruisers received this email yesterday:

We look forward to welcoming you on Celebrity Millennium® on her September 12, 2014 voyage. We want to let you know that, due to the extraordinary popularity of this sailing with our Elite members, during the Captain's Club Lounge social hour we'll be offering you the choice to enjoy your evening cocktails in your lounge or at various bars and lounges throughout the ship. This will allow us to continue to provide you with the highest quality service while allowing you the opportunity to experience each venue's unique ambiance.

On your upcoming cruise, you'll receive three (3) Elite Beverage Vouchers for each evening. The days and hours of your Captain's Club Lounge remain the same, so you'll be sure to find fellow Elites in the Sky Lounge enjoying canapés or out enjoying their social hour in the various venues.

When I first received this email I did not bother reading the whole post because it did not affect me.... however it's a long bar run across the Pacific to find the Sky Lounge.

The never ending Celebrity website problem.:mad:

Thank you for the first out-loud laugh of the day.

Have also just emailed the Webissues department - bet that's a big section !!

Oh yes, and the lone HE or SHE in that department will surely get back to you within the next year, or two.

This would be funny but has been a constant problem since Mr Bailey took the helm. Resolution in resolving constant problems on the website was acknowledged but has never been resolved. In fact, problems have increased. Ridiculous that people have problems booking, seeing past bookings (mine disappear weekly), inability to view excursions (been there, done that one too) are more than frustrating. The silence of resolution to this major, inexcusable problem is deafening.

I'm glad I started this thread as I do not feel quite so alone. DownUnder Matt and CruiseNut have been sharing the pain for weeks now and it seems there is little we can do except keep trying . That means also keeping the threads on the front page . I am aware that Host Andy is not a Celebrity employee ( sadly ) but I still think he has the ear of Caesar so to speak - certainly he carries more weight than mere mortals like myself. The more cruisers affected who make their dissatisfaction known , the more likely something will be done about the website. Or at least thats my theory.

I still have no idea , aside from assurances from our TA and $'s debited from my account , that I have a confirmed booking with Celebrity . How do I book specialty dining , shore excursions etc when the cruise reservations do not exist on the website? Will they just take my final payment ?

Anyway , I will also email to that address , but not hold my breath. :(

Thoughts about making any other cruise reservations with Celebrity are now on hold for sure .

I find that I have more luck using google chrome rather than internet explorer. For whatever reason, I can't access my reservations using internet explorer, but if I use google chrome it works. Give it a try.

Millennium cruisers received this email yesterday:

When I first received this email I did not bother reading the whole post because it did not affect me.... however it's a long bar run across the Pacific to find the Sky Lounge.

So besides a new IT Department they also need a proofreader and a fact checker.

Don't get me started on the Celebrity Today Programs we receive in our stateroom. Geez, there is at least one mistake in every single one we get. If they want me to proofread them I work cheap (one martini per day would do).

Edited by CruisingChick

I find that I have more luck using google chrome rather than internet explorer. For whatever reason, I can't access my reservations using internet explorer, but if I use google chrome it works. Give it a try.

I am using Google Chrome . Still the same .

Hi all,

Our teams are aware. We're seen an increase in "MyCelebrity" issues, and have reported them. For web issues, please feel free to use the webissues@celebrity.com email.

We customarily use concerns@celebrity.com for other types of issues on Cruise Critic, in addition to collecting reservation and contact numbers to reach out to guests.

With all due respect and no intention to check the level in a fuel tank with a match, this is not a new issue: there have been serious problems with both Celebrity's and Azamara's ( Same Crew?) for a long, long time. Reporting the problems does no good without a commitment to fix them and it's time enough for Miami to make this a priority. Like last week....

Ed

Edited by greeneg

So far, my experience has been different than many of these posts. I feel like we must have been one of the lucky ones. I hope everything will still be in order when we reach the dock in Yokohama.

In January, 2014 I booked an October, 2014 Northeast Asia Millennium cruise with a travel agent. My reservation showed up on the website about two days later. All the shore excursions show up on the proper day even though the original itinerary was changed. All available extra beverage and dining packages show up also. At about the 75 day mark I completed the Express Pass section and printed out my Express Pass. The next event will be to print out luggage tags at the 49 day mark.

This will be our first Celebrity cruise (except for a pre-web 1999 cruise on Zenith).

Tom