Rotterdam Norwegian Fjord Cruise photos

magandab

Hi Amy!

Great to see you turn up with pictures from our amazing cruise on the Rotterdam. We've been so busy since we got home that we haven't done a thing with the thousands (no exaggeration) of pictures we took. Think we'll just enjoy your photos instead. :)

We thought Norway might be a once in a lifetime trip but we loved it so much we hope to return someday. Our experience on the Rotterdam was outstanding and we will never forget the friends we made and the lovely, dedicated crew who worked tirelessly to make this a wonderful trip for all.

Say hi to your mom for us!

BTW ... I tried to post a picture on our roll call thread but couldn't get it to upload. Am I missing any tricks?

It was an amazing cruise! We loved every minute of it, right until the made us get off the ship. Loved the Rotterdam.

As for photos, I learned this way from the lovely ladies on the fashion board. Load your photos onto Photobucket. Once there, open the photo you want to post, and to the right of the image you will see some boxes. One has IMG to the left. Click inside that box, then paste into the box here on CC. You'll see the URL, but the image will show up when you post. Photobucket is free. Can't wait to see your pictures. I want to relive this trip over and over and over again.

It was an amazing cruise! We loved every minute of it, right until the made us get off the ship. Loved the Rotterdam.

As for photos, I learned this way from the lovely ladies on the fashion board. Load your photos onto Photobucket. Once there, open the photo you want to post, and to the right of the image you will see some boxes. One has IMG to the left. Click inside that box, then paste into the box here on CC. You'll see the URL, but the image will show up when you post. Photobucket is free. Can't wait to see your pictures. I want to relive this trip over and over and over again.

Thanks, Amy. I'll give it a try. Apologies for forgetting to sign my name on the last post. This is Mary Kate & Chris. So good to hear from you and see your pictures.

Hi Amy and Mary Kate! Beautiful pictures, Amy.

It was a great cruise and the next 14 days were also wonderful. The highlight was Tattoo. As always visiting with you CC'ers made the cruises special. Here's our group with the CD and Captain.

Dan

84608593_CCMGmsRotterdam.jpg.af5f93eb6d212667396a33d1e9ec7900.jpg

Edited by obriendan

............ Lelik, the gentleman at the far right in uniform, was the Assistant Dining Room Host (if I remember the title correctly). .....................

diningroom_zpsf9546ee4.jpg

Just a heads up; Lelik's official title is "AYWD Host", the same position held by the famous "Hunky Dory" aka Imam

Brilliant pics! Thanks for showing them!

Hi Amy,

Thanks for sharing.

Great pix.

What camera were you using?

((I))

I took two cameras on this trip.

Canon T2i with both a 50mm f /1.4 lens and a 55-250 f 4-5.6 telephoto lens.

The other is my pride and joy - what I consider to be the finest "pocket" camera on the market - the Leica D-LUX 5.

Edited to add that some of it is the editing with Paint Shop Pro. I'm currently using Version 10. I usually upgrade every 4-5 versions.

Hi Amy and Mary Kate! Beautiful pictures, Amy.

It was a great cruise and the next 14 days were also wonderful. The highlight was Tattoo. As always visiting with you CC'ers made the cruises special. Here's our group with the CD and Captain.

Dan

I think that picture was taken the day of the second M&G? I was out on Deck, for a Cause! That' s my one non-negotiable on a HAL cruise. Sorry to have missed seeing everyone one last time. What great memories we all have.

I saw the Tattoo about three years ago, FANTASTIC!