Equinox free coffee other the buffet or room service?

hotlipss

I seem to remember a coffee setup midship around game room or library. It has been a few years and I may have Equinox confused with another S class ship. I can say I do not remember it being on Eclipse last fall or at least I did not use it.

There might be coffee available at the Aqua Spa café and by the grill on some ships. Definitely in the dining room at meal times. I've never seen it by the library. If you have a beverage package coffee is available at Café Al Bacio, depending on your package.

Mary Lou

There was a self serve expresso/coffee machine on deck 7 on the Reflection last Nov.

Question? Where else would you look for coffee during a non meal time, besides the Buffet or thru room svc?

Edited by wallie5446

Reflection has the extra deck 7 coffee station, Equinox does not.

For Equinox, the no-extra-charge coffee stations can be found at the buffet, near the pool (daytime only, and even then not all the time), Aqua Spa cafe (check the daily for their hours), and room service. There is no charge for coffee at meals in the MDR, either, but that is not self-serve, of course.

Occasionally when ships are passing through a scenic area, they will also set up a coffee station in the Sky Lounge.

• 4 months later...
I don't drink coffee, but DH does. He reports that while waiting for me to finish my laps in the Solarium, he was drinking something "in the colour of coffee" :D... "and, if u want a good coffee, not just in colour - go to Al Bacio :)".

Probably sounds like a silly question to many but can I assume that coconut or almond milk are not available?

Thanks

Jules

Never cruised with celebrity so I was wondering if there was somewhere to get free coffee other then buffet or room service?TIA :)

Regular "free" (no-extra charge) coffee is available 24/7 from room service or at self serve stations in the buffet area. Coffee is available in all other dining areas during their service hours with self serve stations at the Aqua Spa café and probably at the Mast Grill (not sure about that one). At other dining areas it is by waiter service. All of the self serve coffee stations in the buffet and Aqua Spa café have other beverages as well (tea milk, juices, iced tea, lemonade, fruit punch).

Café al Bacio only has extra cost coffee and all of the coffee served there is espresso based.

On the Silhouette and Reflection there is an area in the atrium on deck 7 called "the Hideaway" and there is coffee available there during the day from a machine like the ones in the buffet. As far as I know there is no such area with coffee on the other S class ships.