Why are prunes just plum gone?

bobben

Just back from a week on Allure. When we looked for stewed prunes in the Windjammer, we couldn't find them. Checked all the great fruit in the Solarium Bistro. No prunes. Same story in the Park Café. Finally, we found them on the menu in the main dining room. But after taking the order, the waiter told us they didn't have any. The headwaiter came by, and he told us prunes had been removed from the ship a couple of months ago. So why are they still on the menu? Don't know...they just haven't reprinted the menus. It's a silly, small question. But it's driving us crazy. I can't remember any ship in the 97 cruises we've taken over the years that didn't have prunes on their breakfast buffet. Anybody heard the answer?

Just back from a week on Allure. When we looked for stewed prunes in the Windjammer, we couldn't find them. Checked all the great fruit in the Solarium Bistro. No prunes. Same story in the Park Café. Finally, we found them on the menu in the main dining room. But after taking the order, the waiter told us they didn't have any. The headwaiter came by, and he told us prunes had been removed from the ship a couple of months ago. So why are they still on the menu? Don't know...they just haven't reprinted the menus. It's a silly, small question. But it's driving us crazy. I can't remember any ship in the 97 cruises we've taken over the years that didn't have prunes on their breakfast buffet. Anybody heard the answer?

All the folks on the Vision Bermuda ate them all!

Sent from my iPad using Forums

No Prunes on Freedom last week. I asked!!

I don't know the answer to your question but I do like the title of your question.