Royal Suite Oasis now on Deck 17 for 2015 Cabin 1758

You can now book RS on deck 17 for Oasis, so no longer a RUMOUR that new RS are being incorporated on deck 17

Just did a mock booking for March 2015

imagejpg1_zps25f365ad.jpg

NEW Cabin 1758, looking at the run of cabins, looks like it will go where the Chapel is

Next to 1756. Even though not yet showing on deck layout.

imagejpg1_zps3f02526b.jpg

It will be a great improvement to have a RS not on top of the basketball court which is why we have avoided it. It will nice, private quiet and close to the elevator. So, where will the chapel be located?

Edited by Sam.Seattle

What's interesting is that most of the rumours indicated that there would be 2 Royal Suites added. One on each side replacing both the Pinnacle lounge and the Pinnacle chapel.

I have done several mock bookings and only see 1758 as being listed. I have also checked the other suite categories for a suite 1700 and there was nothing.

Is one of the restaurants, perhaps Coastal Kitchen going in place of the Pinnacle lounge and the VCL being left alone.

...Is one of the restaurants, perhaps Coastal Kitchen going in place of the Pinnacle lounge and the VCL being left alone.

Possible. I thought one of the persistent rumors was that Coastal Kitchen takes over the present CL, and the VCL is used as the CL. Hard for me to keep it all straight anymore.

Possible. I thought one of the persistent rumors was that Coastal Kitchen takes over the present CL, and the VCL is used as the CL. Hard for me to keep it all straight anymore.

Can't wait for the new deck plans, although then it will just be something else on some other ship that they don't tell us anything about.

Bob - You are right that its hard to keep straight and add to that with all the secrecy. I do hope though (for the sake of ALL passengers) that the VCL does not become exclusively the CL. If its so, they are denying access to the entire deck 17 to those that are not in a Suite.

Edited by Tall-Cruiser

Bob - You are right that its hard to keep straight and add to that with all the secrecy. I do hope though (for the sake of ALL passengers) that the VCL does not become exclusively the CL. If its so, they are denying access to the entire deck 17 to those that are not in a Grand Suite and above.

I agree. Even though we would have access to the CL, we've spent many an hour with friends in the VCL enjoying the view. Many Cruise Critic Meet & Mingles held there too.

By the curving of the deck 17 structure, it seems as though these suites may have balconies (at least partially) facing forward. Could be a bit windy standing out at the balcony rail. Time will tell.

I wonder if this is the start of relabelling of the CL into a Suite Lounge, and if so what access restrictions will be applied. It certainly sounds as if it is aimed at Suite Guests only.

I think it is a good move to have a lounge and concierge dedicated to those that pay the premium rate that goes with the Suites.

I wonder if this is the start of relabelling of the CL into a Suite Lounge, and if so what access restrictions will be applied. It certainly sounds as if it is aimed at Suite Guests only.

I think it is a good move to have a lounge and concierge dedicated to those that pay the premium rate that goes with the Suites.

Could be, however as someone else mentioned earlier, with Coastal Kitchen located in the same area, I wonder if JS guests will be welcome?

Could be, however as someone else mentioned earlier, with Coastal Kitchen located in the same area, I wonder if JS guests will be welcome?

No JS or D+ in Coastal Kitchen :eek::D:mad::confused:

Coastal Kitchen

Exclusively for guests in Grand Suites and above as well as Pinnacle members, a fresh new fusion of California cool and Med-inspired taste.

No JS or D+ in Coastal Kitchen :eek::D:mad::confused:

Coastal Kitchen

Exclusively for guests in Grand Suites and above as well as Pinnacle members, a fresh new fusion of California cool and Med-inspired taste.

Interesting, I could have sworn that JS guests had access to Coastal Kitchen on Quantum.

Interesting, I could have sworn that JS guests had access to Coastal Kitchen on Quantum.

I think they do, but since they're retrofitting Oasis they might have needed to control capacity. There may be too many Junior Suites on Oasis for RCI to feel like they can accommodate all of them in the available space.

All suite guests including JS on Quantum, that's what it says in DD section on Coastal Kitchen on RC website.

Unable to find anything for the Oasis on if JS are able to utilize.

Edited by PompeySailor

I think that if JS are allowed acces into Coastal Kitchen on Quantum and now that part of the "Quantum Model" is being used on other ships as seen here with Oasis, then all JS should have access. Dont call it a "Suite, charge guest more for it if you cant give them the same previledge. JMO.

I think they do, but since they're retrofitting Oasis they might have needed to control capacity. There may be too many Junior Suites on Oasis for RCI to feel like they can accommodate all of them in the available space.

Coastal Kitchen on Quantum has a capacity of 135 guests. Oasis does not look that large. Plus as Cindy said more JS's

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Forums mobile app