Celebrity's 2016–2017 Deployment Opening Schedule

Celebrity Cruises

It's a great itinerary. We did it in April.

Yes, it looks great. We are hoping to do it for my husband's 50th. We loved the solstice when we had a 3 night sample cruise plus this cruise has the advantage of starting in Vancouver. A holiday before the cruise. I will just have to be patient for a couple of more weeks.

Kerry :)

Yes, it looks great. We are hoping to do it for my husband's 50th. We loved the solstice when we had a 3 night sample cruise plus this cruise has the advantage of starting in Vancouver. A holiday before the cruise. I will just have to be patient for a couple of more weeks.

Yes Kerry, great itinerary and a tour of Canada's West coast and rockies are a fantastic way to start. They should release the itineraries for these by the end of November.:D

They can't be confidential links when you put them on a site accessible to the public and searchable by google. Your web team may need further training to put them on a confidential site in the future. Plus TAs are already advertising them for pre registration. But your loyal clientele have been asking for this kind of information for years. Yes, things are subject to change. But it's better to have the information rather than 1000's of people phoning the captains club line on opening day trying to get scraps of information on itineraries.

If we hadn't have got it from you, we would have got it elsewhere just like we did last year.

I have to second this comment. I cannot understand how having to telephone for the itineraries to enable people to make their decisions during the early booking period makes sense.

Having to do this in the UK is even more annoying because Celebrity expect us to use 0844 telephone numbers. Unlike the 1-800 numbers in the USA, we have to pay to use these numbers and Celebrity make money from them.

Yes Kerry, great itinerary and a tour of Canada's West coast and rockies are a fantastic way to start. They should release the itineraries for these by the end of November.:D

Thanks. It's great that they are releasing them this early. We love to book ahead and know what we are doing a couple of years out.

Nothing is confirmed. My comments were a continuation of an earlier discussion. It's entirely possible Summit will remain in San Juan. We'll see what happens.

To be honest, that's what I think, since those port-intensive cruises seem to be very popular.

Seems that the short cruises from Ft. Lauderdale will be dropped down - I think the typical Celebrity clients do not book such cruises.

I would love to have back the 10-11 night cruises, starting from San Juan... :o

I emailed my TA and she sent me the itininerary for the Transatlantic we are interested in for April 2016. So...message is: contact your TA and he/she will have all the info ahead of next Tuesday's release. Trish

Does your TA have pricing information?

If someone has the 2016 British isles sailings can you please tell me the various dates?

Also, how many days for each of those sailings? Thanks

There are three British Isles cruises on Silhouette from Amsterdam. 12 nights departing on 26th May and 13th July, 14 nights departing on 6th August.

Edited by Kamlee

There are three British Isles cruises on Silhouette from Amsterdam. 12 nights departing on 26th May and 13th July, 14 nights departing on 6th August.

And just to tack on to that the July cruise features the British Open and the August cruise, the Edinburgh Tatoo

Edited by Cruise Junky

Thank you for posting.

Could you tempt us with more link to itineraries:)

The link to the itineraries on Cruising Power no longer works. We downloaded the pdf file, but it looks like we are not allowed to post the full list of itineraries.

Thank you, that was informative.

I am interested in the Connie sailings out of Abu Dhabi.

It looks like the transit through the Suez Canal would embark from Istanbul on Nov 14, 2016

Does anyone have the itineraries for these?

I guess they are considered Asia and would roll out on 12/9?

Thanks.

Surely Constellartion departs from Istanbul to Abu Dhabi, the 14th of Nov, 2016.

Does anyone know whether Connie will just odder 7 nighters from Abu Dhabi or also longer cruises??

A million thank yous for posting this. :):):) I was trying to figure out how we are supposed to be able to book before the itineraries are released to the public without seeing the itineraries. I'm looking for an itinerary that goes to Kotor, Montenegro.

Celebrity expects everyone to call captains club to obtain all the itineraries and pricing.

For some unknown reason, they think this is better then releasing the itineraries in advance.

Last year I was able to obtain them in advance so I only had to call for pricing on the ones that interested me. The Captains Club rep I spoke with was overjoyed that he didn't have to repeat every single itinerary for every single sailing.

I fail to see why they won't release the itineraries

Celebrity expects everyone to call captains club to obtain all the itineraries and pricing.

For some unknown reason, they think this is better then releasing the itineraries in advance.

Last year I was able to obtain them in advance so I only had to call for pricing on the ones that interested me. The Captains Club rep I spoke with was overjoyed that he didn't have to repeat every single itinerary for every single sailing.

I fail to see why they won't release the itineraries

It doesn't make sense to me why Celebrity would not release itineraries or pricing ahead of time. How are you suppose to make an informed decision, not to mention the fact that it will tie up the phone lines as most people will need to have several itineraries and several pricing choices read to them over the phone before actually booking something.

Surely Constellartion departs from Istanbul to Abu Dhabi, the 14th of Nov, 2016.

Does anyone know whether Connie will just odder 7 nighters from Abu Dhabi or also longer cruises??

Celebrity was advertising new Arabian Sea and India itineraries so I guess that there will be 7 nighters calling at Dubai and a few in Oman and some longer itineraries to India. It is just an idea, as RCL's Brilliance used to do some India cruises out of Dubai besides the regular 7 nighters with Dubai and Oman. I am really interested in any of these itineraries!! Anxiously waiting for them to come out!

Edited by orgutierrez

Celebrity was advertising new Arabian Sea and India itineraries so I guess that there will be 7 nighters calling at Dubai and a few in Oman and some longer itineraries to India. It is just an idea, as RCL's Brilliance used to do some India cruises out of Dubai besides the regular 7 nighters with Dubai and Oman. I am really interested in any of these itineraries!! Anxiously waiting for them to come out!

Unsure if this is worldwide for India Visas needing fingerprints when applying. These changes are going to be a pain for people not living near a visa issuing city.

An IPVSC representative confirmed that the same application rules would apply to all applicants – regardless of home address, distance from a visa centre or the type of visa being applied for – and that from December 1, applications from these residents would not be permitted via Registered Post or courier

http://www.ausbt.com.au/indian-visa-...e-more-tedious