Celebrity's 2016–2017 Deployment Opening Schedule

Celebrity Cruises

Sue,

I'll be aboard so if I can get printouts of specific itineraries I will. Please let me know by sending an email. You can use the same email as you did for Dee from the TA but use my first name, do you still have her email from the TA last fall on Connie?

Happy sailing,

Jenna

Yes and no. In the past, we have seen announcements in advance from Celebrity about which ships will be based where and, as the post before yours said, odd titbits from TAs with slightly more detail. The less that is known in advance, the more time people will need to spend on the 'phone getting details before they book. Surely it is in Celebrity's interest to put out as much information as possible.

There is a webinar for travel agents (3 or 4 I think) that was showing highlightes of the deployments. I think the first was yesterday. Last year I was able to get a preview flyer from a UK Travel Site. It wasn't 100% accurate but it was pretty good. That came out a few days before the official release to Captains Club Members.

Edited by Cruise Junky

Sue,

I'll be aboard so if I can get printouts of specific itineraries I will. Please let me know by sending an email. You can use the same email as you did for Dee from the TA but use my first name, do you still have her email from the TA last fall on Connie?

Happy sailing,

Jenna

Jenna

Many thanks but, as they say, "great minds think alike". We will also be on board and are hoping to get information that way! Thanks for the offer, though.

Thanks for the information - wondering that Eclipse won't do the Iceland/Norway itinerary in June/July 2016, but mMay therefore...:confused:

Sadly currently no Transatlantic is uploaded - hopefully it follows soon, as well as other ships...

Edit: some cruises of Equinox and Constellation are also uploaded partly...

Edited by celebrity_fan

Hi there,

Apologies, but not sure what you are asking for.

What I was asking for was an advance look at the itineraries, however there are now some showing on a rather cold UK TA website.

However since I am only looking at ex UK sailings on Eclipse there is huge disappointment, AGAIN, that you are only offering the same old itineraries, at the same frequency and with all the same old ports.

Surely Celebrity fans deserve much better than this; why can't Eclipse offer some of the RCI Mediterranean Spanish Island itineraries, rather than be overloaded with 7 Baltic cruises.:mad::mad:

Looks like all the cruises listed are European sailings, so I would guess that as the Captains Club release date for these is 7 days time, it will be another week before we see the next batch on the very chilly website;).

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Forums mobile app

I am not getting the chilly hints. Could someone tell me if the New England/Canada cruises are up for Fall 2016?

Only Europe so far which go on sale 11th Nov, so maybe next week for Alaska, Bermuda, Canada & New England which go on sale 18th Nov.

For the website think eskimo winter hut.

Nothing new on the UK cold website today...Hoping to see what Silhouette has planned.

All of the Europe itineraries are available on a website that UK travel agents use. I was able to locate this yesterday be doing an Internet search.

The itineraries all appear to be very similar to 2015.