Celebrity's 2016–2017 Deployment Opening Schedule

Celebrity Cruises

We're Captains Club Elite members. On the loyalty member dates would we have to sign into Captain's Club to see the deployments or should we receive some email with a member's link to go to in order to see the deployments? Thanks!:)

We're Captains Club Elite members. On the loyalty member dates would we have to sign into Captain's Club to see the deployments or should we receive some email with a member's link to go to in order to see the deployments? Thanks!:)

For the 2014/2015 release, some [well, at least me!] could sign into their Captain's Club account and see what was available. Others [eg Host Andy] could not. I assumed that it was some sort of limited trial. For the last releases, 2015/2016, the only way of finding out was to telephone. We shall just have to wait to see what happens this time but it would be great to be able to see details even if we have to telephone to book. It cannot help the call centres to have people ringing just to find out details and prices. Best to save the lines for actual bookings.

The idea of booking some BTB cruises in Europe summer of 2016 is very intriguing. What suggestions do you have for getting the info and booking? Best to book directly with Celebrity or through a travel agent? In 2014 there were 4 BTBs that had a special name and I think if you booked them all, airfare was included.

Not sure if the Captains club number issued to me recently for our Feb 2015 cruise will work for the pre-public release date? We were issued numbers in reciprocity based on our RCCI diamond status.

Ideas or suggestions for navegating the process are much appreciated.

Pat

The idea of booking some BTB cruises in Europe summer of 2016 is very intriguing. What suggestions do you have for getting the info and booking? Best to book directly with Celebrity or through a travel agent? In 2014 there were 4 BTBs that had a special name and I think if you booked them all, airfare was included.

Not sure if the Captains club number issued to me recently for our Feb 2015 cruise will work for the pre-public release date? We were issued numbers in reciprocity based on our RCCI diamond status.

Ideas or suggestions for navegating the process are much appreciated.

Pat

Hi Pat,

If you have a Captains Club number, you should be able to book when the sailings are released. Per the document posted by Celebrity, one thing that looks to be the same as the 2015/2016 season, is that Captains Club members will have a 3 day early booking window - which IMO, is very helpful !

At this point, and unless Celebrity opts to share additional infomation - it's unknown what the exact procedure will be. However, in past years, the best plan was to call Celebrity or your Travel agent directly.

One thing that I hope is improved for the 2016/2017 release, is for Celebrity to post detailed dates/ships/itineraries on the Celebrity website, the morning of each of the early booking window opening dates, by logging in to your Captains Club account. This would greatly help in the decision making process. I hope the Celebrity rep will share my suggestion with their team.

Edited by Host Andy

Hi Pat,

If you have a Captains Club number, you should be able to book when the sailings are released. Per the document posted by Celebrity, one thing that looks to be the same as the 2015/2016 season, is that Captains Club members will have a 3 day early booking window - which IMO, is very helpful !

At this point, and unless Celebrity opts to share additional infomation - it's unknown what the exact procedure will be. However, in past years, the best plan was to call Celebrity or your Travel agent directly.

One thing that I hope is improved for the 2016/2017 release, is for Celebrity to post detailed dates/ships/itineraries on the Celebrity website, the morning of each of the early booking window opening dates, by logging in to your Captains Club account. This would greatly help in the decision making process. I hope the Celebrity rep will share my suggestion with their team.

I agree, I hope they listen as well.:D

When the 2016 dates are released will this also include the Cruisetours either pre or post cruise? This will be our first time with cruise tours and I believe that if you just book the cruise and then go back later to add the cruise tour - it is like booking an entirely new cruise. Is that correct. Also do we think the 1,2,3 go will apply to the new releases?

When the 2016 dates are released will this also include the Cruisetours either pre or post cruise? This will be our first time with cruise tours and I believe that if you just book the cruise and then go back later to add the cruise tour - it is like booking an entirely new cruise. Is that correct. Also do we think the 1,2,3 go will apply to the new releases?

I cannot answer the first query, but as for the second, it is unlikely that all of the cruises will be covered by 123 Go. TAs will be excluded for starters. It probably isn't very helpful but it is more likely that new releases in selected regions will be covered over selected time periods for a certain period of time (booked before 31 Dec or something). :D

I cannot answer the first query, but as for the second, it is unlikely that all of the cruises will be covered by 123 Go. TAs will be excluded for starters. It probably isn't very helpful but it is more likely that new releases in selected regions will be covered over selected time periods for a certain period of time (booked before 31 Dec or something). :D

There are two options to get around this, if your 123 Goal is a drink package:

1. Book onboard (being lucky enough to be onboard when they release the new itineraries).

2. Book a Royal Suite or higher

Happy sailing,

Jenna

I know I'm not the brightest bulb in the chandelier, but I don't see any itineraries. Am I missing something?

The posted the dates when the remainder of the 2015 and 2016 itineraries would be open and available for booking, not the actual itineraries.

Happy sailing,

Jenna

I know I'm not the brightest bulb in the chandelier, but I don't see any itineraries. Am I missing something?

Hi Tracie, good morning:) you are not missing anything. The annoucement

is just letting everyone know the "release dates".....those dates are coming

within the next few weeks (rather than 2015);)

Do we book when dates become available in December or wait until we board Eclipse in January?

Sent from my iPad using Forums

IMHO, it depends on how desperate you are for a particular cabin and how desirable the cabin is. Benefits of booking onboard are excellent, but if you lose a particular cabin over it, or it is a desirable sailing where prices increase then maybe you book now.

If you do book now, you could cancel to open up the cabin, and rebook onboard but there is no guarantee someone who has waitlisted your cabin won't snag it in the meantime. Transferring to an onboard booking is not possible. We had a cabin booked, and then the price went down while onboard, we tried to just have them rebook it, as it was our cabin, but they couldn't do it onboard.

I would hedge my bet, especially if I was ok with multiple cabins, book now, then, if the price hasn't changed, again onboard, and cancel the first booking, and then maybe swap back into my cancelled cabin.

Oh the games you can play.

Happy sailing,

Jenna

I'm looking to book a Galapagos itinerary for either 2016 or 2017, this opens up on 12/2. My question is whether there is any advantage to booking Xpedition onboard as these cruises are all-inclusive and promos, etc do not apply. Of course the advantage would be the lower deposit, but is there any other plus? Thanks:)