Celebrity's 2016–2017 Deployment Opening Schedule

Celebrity Cruises

I'm looking to book a Galapagos itinerary for either 2016 or 2017, this opens up on 12/2. My question is whether there is any advantage to booking Xpedition onboard as these cruises are all-inclusive and promos, etc do not apply. Of course the advantage would be the lower deposit, but is there any other plus? Thanks:)

Possibly a 5% discount for Captains Club members, but may depend on tier level?

Great to see the release dates posted and earlier than previous years!

Host Andy, if you read this, can this thread be stickied like this years future deployment thread was?

I think that it will be a good idea, although the itineraries will be out soon enough.:D

Very interesting! :)

I already know what cruise locations I am going to book, but was kind of thinking I would book those cruises with RCCL. This may be a game changer.

I definitely like booking right away so I can get the cabins I want. Hmmm

With the reciprocity of the loyalty programmes, it gives you more choice.:D

This is fantastic! Kudos to Celebrity for jumping on the early-release bandwagon. Now my three cruise lines of choice (X, Crystal, Azamara) are giving us what we want - super early itinerary announcements! Can't wait to see what European and Asian itineraries Celebrity will offer! 2016 will be a 40th birthday celebration for me =)

Michael

Any rumors or information which ships may do which itineraries in 2016?

I assume most of the development will be similar to tht of 2015.

I hope for affordable Transatlantics in spring 2016, and Canada/New England as well!

Hopefully the great Norway/Arctic Circle itineraries will be back in 2016... :cool:

I hope for affordable Transatlantics in spring 2016, and Canada/New England as well!

Hopefully the great Norway/Arctic Circle itineraries will be back in 2016... :cool:

We, too, are looking for a Spring 2016 Transatlantic but I just checked Celebrity's web site and they only have 2015. Is there another web site with that information? Trish

:cool:

I hope they move the Silhouette away from the British Isles - for us it was really disappointing, and the British Isles itineraries were very dull.

I hope they move the Silhouette away from the British Isles - for us it was really disappointing, and the British Isles itineraries were very dull.

I really hope the Silhouette does repeat the British Isles cruises in 2016 that they are offering in 2015. As you live in England, I can see why those cruises might not be that interesting to you, but for Americans, I think they offer a lot of interest. I also like the fact that they embark from Amsterdam, one of my favorite European cities.

I really hope the Silhouette does repeat the British Isles cruises in 2016 that they are offering in 2015. As you live in England, I can see why those cruises might not be that interesting to you, but for Americans, I think they offer a lot of interest. I also like the fact that they embark from Amsterdam, one of my favorite European cities.

I, too, love the roundtrip British Isles options out of Amsterdam. I hope they continue these itineraries out of this fantastic city. 2016 might be the year that it will work for us.

Michael

We, too, are looking for a Spring 2016 Transatlantic but I just checked Celebrity's web site and they only have 2015. Is there another web site with that information? Trish

The 2016 itineraries will be announced in November and December.:D

Edited by MicCanberra

The spring Transatlantics for 2016 will be announceb by mid of November... ;)

I think the 2016 program will be similar to that of 2015.

A Transatlantic with Bermuda would be great!

Of course, to an affordable price...:D

We were unable to book an Adriatic cruise for summer 2016 while on board the Summit from September 21 to October 5. The good news is that while we are on board the Solstice from January 4 to 18, we will be able to do so.:):)

We were unable to book an Adriatic cruise for summer 2016 while on board the Summit from September 21 to October 5. The good news is that while we are on board the Solstice from January 4 to 18, we will be able to do so.:):)

Good news for you.:D

I am so disappointed. We are going to be on the 11/1 transatlantic ending on 11/16 and wanted to book an 2016 Alaska cruise while on board.

Does anyone think/know if there might be a little 'flexibility' in that regard?

I am so disappointed. We are going to be on the 11/1 transatlantic ending on 11/16 and wanted to book an 2016 Alaska cruise while on board.

Does anyone think/know if there might be a little 'flexibility' in that regard?

Since the schedule is being released months earlier than expected , I'm not sure why you thought you'd be able to book 2016 Alaska at all in 2014?

Happy sailing,

Jenna

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Since the schedule is being released months earlier than expected , I'm not sure why you thought you'd be able to book 2016 Alaska at all in 2014?

Happy sailing,

Jenna

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Because I've never booked so far ahead and don't know anything about it. Often have seen people posting that they have a cruise scheduled two years out so gave it no other thought other than I wanted to book it while on ship. And, July 2016 is not really two years out mid-November 2014.

Edited by cpl100

Because I've never booked so far ahead and don't know anything about it. Often have seen people posting that they have a cruise scheduled two years out so gave it no other thought other than I wanted to book it while on ship. And, July 2016 is not really two years out mid-November 2014.

Why don't you book something for next year while on board and then transfer it when the schedule is released. Otherwise book an open passage (if available).:D

I have been trying to convince myself to book last minute to snap up the super deals that are often available - but having read this tread I'm ready to book a cruise for 2016/17 lol

A self-confessed cruise tragic :rolleyes:

I have been trying to convince myself to book last minute to snap up the super deals that are often available - but having read this tread I'm ready to book a cruise for 2016/17 lol

A self-confessed cruise tragic :rolleyes:

safe_image.php?d=AQCEitbi34Pabe8o&w=330&h=394&url=http%3A%2F%2Fi1123.photobucket.com%2Falbums%2Fl551%2Fdebbie4242%2F10329075_1568001840084991_4304125039667745186_n_zps8309b9a5.jpg