Celebrity's 2016–2017 Deployment Opening Schedule

Celebrity Cruises

When the Europe deployment is announced in November, does this include summer 2017 or do I have to wait until next year?:o

Cruiser

If like the past couple of years it will show cruises up to the end of the caribean season in April/May 2017!

This is what I was afraid of...

Do you have any idea when summer schedule might come out?

Thanks for your reply!

Cruiser

Perhaps November next year, if they maintain this type of release, which seems much earlier than what they have normally done.:D

You're not stupid....Gramma's been texting. LOL SMH...shake my head. ;)

Thanks.

But actually I am stupid and proud of it.

I just don't get these abbreviations DD sends me texts and have to ring her and get her to explain what they mean.

Thanks.

But actually I am stupid and proud of it.

I just don't get these abbreviations DD sends me texts and have to ring her and get her to explain what they mean.

You are not stupid...

It is like learning any other language... You just need a Dictionary (NetLingo to Englsh)

Will certainly cut down on your phone bill :D

http://www.netlingo.com/acronyms.php

Cheers!

Edited by Sloop-JohnB

You are not stupid...

It is like learning any other language... You just need a Dictionary (NetLingo to Englsh)

Will certainly cut down on your phone bill :D

http://www.netlingo.com/acronyms.php

Cheers!

Again thanks, but then I'd never get to ring her.

I get really puzzled sometimes when kids [and anyone under 40's a kd to me] sit there texting each other [like 10 or 20 texts], at I don't know 10 cents a text, when a quick call might cost then 25c, see I am stupid or this would all make sense to me.

This is what I was afraid of...

Do you have any idea when summer schedule might come out?

Thanks for your reply!

Cruiser

For the last few years it's been the same release time for the same period of cruise dates... This year they decided for whatever reason to bring the release forward from March/April to November but I suspect they will keep the same date range for the release as that seems to work for them!

Now they could surprise us all and release a bigger chunk of cruises but I doubt it...

Personally I like to get thinks booked up so the fact they only go a couple of years ahead kind of helps with my cruise booking obsession!!!! 😁 currently I'm already booked up to march 2016 and no doubt it won't be long after the release that I'm booked up for the rest of 2016 & spring 2017!! 😱

For the last few years it's been the same release time for the same period of cruise dates... This year they decided for whatever reason to bring the release forward from March/April to November but I suspect they will keep the same date range for the release as that seems to work for them!

Now they could surprise us all and release a bigger chunk of cruises but I doubt it...

Personally I like to get thinks booked up so the fact they only go a couple of years ahead kind of helps with my cruise booking obsession!!!! 😁 currently I'm already booked up to march 2016 and no doubt it won't be long after the release that I'm booked up for the rest of 2016 & spring 2017!! 😱

Likewise, we are booked through to Feb 2016 and will need something for April, so am looking forward to the release.:D

Again thanks, but then I'd never get to ring her.

I get really puzzled sometimes when kids [and anyone under 40's a kd to me] sit there texting each other [like 10 or 20 texts], at I don't know 10 cents a text, when a quick call might cost then 25c, see I am stupid or this would all make sense to me.

Most of us who text a lot have cell packages with unlimited texting. I haven't paid by the text in years. Between the two kids, m y mother and I, we go through something like 6000 texts a month on a low month. I like that I can quickly send a note to one of the kids or mom and know they will see it before too long, and will get back to me when they have a chance. If I need an immediate answer, then I call, but with class, work, gym, etc, texts are a great way to communicate.

Most of us who text a lot have cell packages with unlimited texting. I haven't paid by the text in years. Between the two kids, m y mother and I, we go through something like 6000 texts a month on a low month. I like that I can quickly send a note to one of the kids or mom and know they will see it before too long, and will get back to me when they have a chance. If I need an immediate answer, then I call, but with class, work, gym, etc, texts are a great way to communicate.

My texts are included in my package but so are my phone calls (to a certain limit) so either way suits me.:D

I really hope the Silhouette does repeat the British Isles cruises in 2016 that they are offering in 2015. As you live in England, I can see why those cruises might not be that interesting to you, but for Americans, I think they offer a lot of interest. I also like the fact that they embark from Amsterdam, one of my favorite European cities.

I would hope the same as I am already planning!! This Itinerary is bringing me back to Celebrity.

I would hope the same as I am already planning!! This Itinerary is bringing me back to Celebrity.

I have no worries about the itineraries for obvious reasons but prefer our beloved Silhouette to be in the Eastern Med if possible........

I could live with her being in Southampton (but know that this is the Eclipse's home) rather than Amsterdam --- but really would not want to spend as much time in Ireland and would want to be in Wales far more often ( No offense to the Irish)

I'm looking forward to the 2016-2017 deployment for Europe on November 11 Question: is this just an announcement of the itineraries or will there be savings to the Captain's Club Members as well? Thanks.

November 11th is for the scheduled release of Europe 2016 itineraries to Captain's Club members only for booking, which may or may not include a "savings" in the form of an onboard credit. Likely Celebrity's website will not post the detailed itineraries with ports though ("sneak peak" for Captain's Club only) until released several days later to all and you will need to call Captain's Club during that short window to learn about the itinerary details and to book. I'm assuming there will be an early booking onboard credit though, based on past deployments.

We talked to Captain's Club yesterday about another matter, and I asked the rep if Celebrity is still on target for the mid-November release of Europe 2016 itineraries for Captain's Club members and she responded yes. I also asked if Transatlantic 2016 itineraries would be published at or around the same mid-November timeframe and again she responded yes but possibly only Transatlantic cruises for Spring 2016 (maybe not Fall 2016). She also said Captain's Club members would have a small window to book (pdf indicated 3 days) before the itineraries are released to all and that we would need to call Captain's Club to book during that small window because the specific detailed itineraries (with which ports) likely will not be posted until released to all. I didn't ask about the savings/onboard credit, but I am assuming there will be an onboard credit for early Captain's Club bookings too which, based on the past, should go well past the small window. Last spring I booked a May 2015 Europe cruise while on an April 2014 TA, and I still got the Early Booking Captain's Club credit even though the itineraries were first released in March. In March's 2015 deployment this year, this was called a "World Tour Onboard Credit" which was a credit to spend onboard if you were a Captain's Club member and booked within a certain timeframe, which went around 2+ months past the original release.

Edited by TourDeCruise
Added "2016" + "World Tour"