I'm impressed!!

flamomo

Wow! This is the first time that I have faxed my request for shareholder OBC to Princess and have had it posted to my account the same day as it was faxed, since Princess changed who it went to for processing.

Nice job, Princess!!

According to this form, it appears this is only going through July 2015....is this an ongoing promotion from what you have seen? I have two upcoming cruises on Princess, is it too late if you've booked and then purchase the stock to have it applied?

According to this form, it appears this is only going through July 2015....is this an ongoing promotion from what you have seen? I have two upcoming cruises on Princess, is it too late if you've booked and then purchase the stock to have it applied?

Not sure but I think your request needs to be faxed in within a couple of weeks of your sailing.

The stockholder promotion is renewed at the time of the Carnival Corporation annual meeting each year. That should be next spring and they renew it for the next year. It is not too late to get the credit as long as your cruise is a couple of weeks away. You have to fax the information to Princess after final payment has been made, so if you have booked the cruise and bought stock and your cruise is more than two weeks away you have time to do it.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Will call and get this done next week. We have a trip next April (15 days) which would give me $250.:)

FYI,

The stock is at it's lowest level in months and may be a great time to buy. $35.51

I just bought again after selling at $40.00.:)

• 2 weeks later...
Closed today @ $33.88. Going to buy tomarrow.

I hope you managed to get your 100 shares at that price. You'd be $400 up as of Friday and you still get your OBC plus the December dividend.

Edited by lamchops