Any new word on the "More to Come" spaces

derf5585

None. Just waiting and waiting and waiting. Where is my Schooner Bar going to be???

Was wondering that myself. :confused:

I have noticed that they haven't released the venue for the Meet and Mingle for the Nov 2 Transatlantic. Other ships sailing around that date at least have possible times and places listed. Possibly it will be in a "More to come" space.

http://www.royalcaribbean.com/ccConfirmedPartyList.do?src=CCC

I have noticed that they haven't released the venue for the Meet and Mingle for the Nov 2 Transatlantic. Other ships sailing around that date at least have possible times and places listed. Possibly it will be in a "More to come" space.

They haven't listed where the M&M will be for the 11/2 Maiden Voyage as many of the staff only joined the ship recently and a decision on where the M&M would take place had not yet been reached.

With 338 signed up for it, it will need to be a big room :D

There was a thread last month which told us there would be a Schooner Bar on Quantum -

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2097645&highlight=schooner+bar

It didn't though tell us where it would be on the ship, but we will find out very very soon :D

I am 89.5% certain it is the center MORE TO COME space on deck 5 at the front of the ship.

Lloyd...where do you think the Bionic Bar will be (I need to choose pins/lanyards pick up point for our sailing) ?

I think Bionic Bar will be on Deck 5 Midship, Port Side - overlooking the midship atrium area of the Royal Esplanade.

I agree with Lloyd that the Schooner Bar will also be on Deck 5, and forward center just aft of the forward elevator bank.

Based on the Ship's Directory that Lloyd posted, we also now know there will be a Boleros onboard. This will be on Deck 4 and likely midship, Port Side, directly across from Guest Services.

One other "more to come" area which pretty much know is Vintages Wine Bar. It will be on Deck 5, aft & center next to Jamie's Italian.

So based on my research, that only leaves one remaining "more to come" area and that is midship on Deck 4 next to what I think will be Boleros. I'm 99% sure it will be The Patisserie.

So that pretty much takes care of all the "more to come" areas on the deck plan.

Looking at the ship's directory that Lloyd posted, I only see two additional "mystery" areas. One being the "Sunshine Bar" up on Deck 14. It's listed on the directory but nowhere to be found on the deck plan, but we know it will exist. Exactly where on Deck 14 I don't know.

The other is on Deck 5. On the Directory it's listed right after Shore Excursions. I think it says "The Villa". This is nowhere to be found on the deck plan so one other mystery area.

Besides those two areas, I think the rest is solved except for what all the retail will be.

Ernie

Edited by eroller

The other is on Deck 5. On the Directory it's listed right after Shore Excursions. I think it says "The Villa". This is nowhere to be found on the deck plan so one other mystery area.

Besides those two areas, I think the rest is solved except for what all the retail will be.

Ernie

It is The Via not Villa, it is an area of the Esplanade, Lloyd posted on our roll call about it and some pics :D

It is The Via not Villa, it is an area of the Esplanade, Lloyd posted on our roll call about it and some pics :D

Got it. I couldn't read it very well.

I'm guessing it's just the forward section of the Royal Esplanade.

So I think except for the Sunshine Bar on Deck 14, and the two glass enclosed deck areas on Deck 5 that pretty much accounts for everything. Those glass enclosed deck areas are probably just seating areas and not much more.

I think Bionic Bar will be on Deck 5 Midship, Port Side - overlooking the midship atrium area of the Royal Esplanade.

I agree with Lloyd that the Schooner Bar will also be on Deck 5, and forward center just aft of the forward elevator bank.

Based on the Ship's Directory that Lloyd posted, we also now know there will be a Boleros onboard. This will be on Deck 4 and likely midship, Port Side, directly across from Guest Services.

One other "more to come" area which pretty much know is Vintages Wine Bar. It will be on Deck 5, aft & center next to Jamie's Italian.

It is Vintages (I have called it Vines by mistake in the past, after the August 25 media tour, when it was labelled so by a website :o ).

So based on my research, that only leaves one remaining "more to come" area and that is midship on Deck 4 next to what I think will be Boleros. I'm 99% sure it will be The Patisserie.

So that pretty much takes care of all the "more to come" areas on the deck plan.

There is one more - aft starboard - which is likely Chops Grille (All that is left on registry for deck 5).

Looking at the ship's directory that Lloyd posted, I only see two additional "mystery" areas. One being the "Sunshine Bar" up on Deck 14. It's listed on the directory but nowhere to be found on the deck plan, but we know it will exist. Exactly where on Deck 14 I don't know.

Ernie

f0ea3f79460a6d254fd309b86c608714.jpg

And there's the library on deck 6. Aft? Part of upper level of Two70?

Edit: Geez the image is small. Had to increase screen view size to make it bigger.

Edited by Lloyd555

There is one more - aft starboard - which is likely Chops Grille (All that is left on registry for deck 5).

I'm not sure which area you are speaking of? We know that Chops is going to be on Deck 5, forward, starboard side. This has been labeled on the deck plan for a while.

I'm not sure which area you are speaking of? We know that Chops is going to be on Deck 5, forward, starboard side. This has been labeled on the deck plan for a while.

Ha! My bad. It's on the Anthem of the Seas deck plan, but not the Quantum of the Seas deck plan, which I was looking at. :p

an_deck05_v2015_feb.gifqn_deck05_v2014_oct.gif

I suppose at his late date after final payment it really doesn't matter. Still, it's very frustrating not knowing what venues will be offered on the ship.

Not frustrating to me at all. Some of our best cruises have been when we experiment with diffrent cruise lines and really enjoy seeing new and unexpected things.

If I'm reading correctly there will be no "R" Bar or Champagne bar on the Quantum class? Where am I gonna get my Martini's or Bellini's? :eek:

Also, the space listed for the Bionic bar seems overly large for suck a gimmicky venue. It's bigger than several of the speciality restaurants. I would have thought the bionic bar would be closer to TWO70, as it seems to fit the theme of the robotic screens used there.

Edited by scottamiller

If I'm reading correctly there will be no "R" Bar or Champagne bar on the Quantum class? Where am I gonna get my Martini's or Bellini's? :eek:

Also, the space listed for the Bionic bar seems overly large for suck a gimmicky venue. It's bigger than several of the speciality restaurants. I would have thought the bionic bar would be closer to TWO70, as it seems to fit the theme of the robotic screens used there.

I think the Bionic Bar while the name of the entire venue is in reality just another bar counter in the Champagne Bar, but they are choosing to emphasis it since it is likely an expensive addition.