Video review: ms Rotterdam to Norway, Sept. 6, 2014 (plus a few days in Holland)

sppunk

Last month my wife and I were fortunate to take a two-week trip to Holland and Norway. I even live-blogged our experience here on Cruise Critic!

We finally sorted through our 1,400 photos and threw together a 5 minute highlight video of our trip. I thought some here might be interested to watch.

I hope you enjoy!

Edit: The YouTube embed feature doesn't seem to work. Posted link instead Sorry!

Edited by sppunk

We finally sorted through our 1,400 photos and threw together a 5 minute highlight video of our trip. I thought some here might be interested to watch.

You thought correctly.

I hope you enjoy!

Sure did. :D

I've been to those ports so many times that in many cases I knew the exact spot where you were taking the picture. You could have used several hundred more pics before I could have come close to being satisfied looking at them.

Great job.

While I haven't cruised to Norway, I have visited there several times and am always anxious ro see photos of that beautiful country, they bring back so many memories that I love reliving....thanks for posting this !!, You did a beautiful job.

6229, corner aft. It was perfect except the toilet flushed maybe 30 percent of the time and not once during the first 8 or so hours and not once during the last 20 or so onboard. We resorted to using public restrooms instead of our own. Multiple plumbing trips yielded fruitless.

The aft corner is ideal for cool climates and especially ideal for Norway/Alaska with the majestic scenery all around.