Drinks???

Michie78

Lava flow, any flavor. Some bartenders still remember how to make the mango tango, YUM!!

Actually we had a bartender willing to make us anything we could dream up. Had lots of Rum with guava, or passion fruit juice, frozen in blender.

Enjoy!

Ok important question: I am going on the Allure Sunday and looking for yummy drinks to try. What is your favorite cocktail?

Since today is Halloween, here's a kind of creepy-looking shot/drink that actually tastes pretty good. Our bartender (Steve) made these for us last month on the Vision. It's made with Peach Schnapps and Irish Cream, which are poured in gently and separately (Schnapps first). Then it is topped with just a bit of grenadine, which slowly bleeds down into the other two ingredients. It's called a Brain Hemorrhage, which is just how it looks.

If you go to the specialty restaurants try a cucumber martini. I loved it and have tried to recreate it with limited success. Have a great cruise. The weather has been phenomenal down here the last two weeks. Perfect time to cruise!

Edited by NeuroQueen

If you go to the specialty restaurants try a cucumber martini. I loved it and have tried to recreate it with limited success. Have a great cruise. The weather has been phenomenal down here the last two weeks. Perfect time to cruise!

Another vote for cucumber martini. You can also get one at the Martini Bar.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Forums mobile app