Thanksgiving week cruisers

masonpips

For everyone traveling over Thanksgiving, departing on Saturday, we are in SINGLE DIGITS!! Start the best dance of ALL time!!!!

graphics-dancing-517489.gif

For those with Sunday departures, please warm up!!

:DSo excited...we leave the same day, just a different boat:)

5 more "working" days for me...so ready to just "shut-off" from the rest of the world for a bit...enjoy!!

Love your happy dance!! I'm soooo excited, too! First T'giving cruise... but I'm sure it won't be my last!

Michelle

Enjoy your cruise on Indy. We are cruising on her in February over Valentines Day.

We just booked a short weekend cruise on Majesty that leaves the day after Thanksgiving....so we have something to look forward to REAL soon also!

Have a great cruise.

We're on the Oasis and there doesn't appear to be any of the regular shows scheduled for Thanksgiving Day. To those who have been on a ship over T'giving, do they do any kind of special entertainment for that day? Will there be a 'plain, old fashioned' turkey dinner or will it be too fancy for the kids?

We're on the Oasis and there doesn't appear to be any of the regular shows scheduled for Thanksgiving Day. To those who have been on a ship over T'giving, do they do any kind of special entertainment for that day? Will there be a 'plain, old fashioned' turkey dinner or will it be too fancy for the kids?

No special shows, they should have turkey as an option in the MDR.

I can't believe all you people go a cruise during Thanksgiving week. That just seems so weird and stupid.

Ahhhh, I can't keep a straight face. I'm just kidding. I'll be with masonpips, kathyemma, ShillyShally (great name) and A&L_Ont on the Oasis for Turkey Day. Can't wait.

Edited by Yorkvillain