Costal Kitchen Oasis of the Seas

STANMELB

we ate dinner there twice. It was not very crowded. Lunch was to start I believe this week so can't speak to that. Service was wonderful. I really enjoyed the food. I had rack of lamb the first time and seared scallops the next. The flatbread was wonderful. Didn't have dessert because of the sugar. So cant speak to that either.

we ate dinner there twice. It was not very crowded. Lunch was to start I believe this week so can't speak to that. Service was wonderful. I really enjoyed the food. I had rack of lamb the first time and seared scallops the next. The flatbread was wonderful. Didn't have dessert because of the sugar. So cant speak to that either.

Will they eventually have breakfast??

• 2 weeks later...

Just off the Oasis yesterday. We had a breakfast and dinner at Coastal Kitchen, both were great. Breakfast was very busy and they pulled in additional help to keep things running smoothly. I tried the breakfast flat bread and it was amazing. One night we tried to make a reservation and they were completely booked. Two nights later we just walked in and sat down. The food is of higher quality and much more interesting; however, the menu is very limited. I had the filet and it was the best beef I had the whole week easily.

We loved the whole suite lounge/coastal kitchen area and were up there constantly.

Isn't Coastal Kitchen a suites and pinnacle venue only ?

I didn't realize reservations were needed .

I'm thinking that this could be a very popular dining venue and depending on the size [since I have not sailed Oasis yet] I could easily see this being very busy. Lots of suites on those ships and pinnacle numbers grow.

Yes, so far it's limited to full suites and Pinnacle members.

No blenders in the suite lounge and costal kitchen so there are no frozen drinks. They do give you a bill with a zero balance so you can tip. The flat breads were amazing as well as the food. Our waiter Deacon was great.

Edited by A&L_Ont

No blenders in the suite lounge and costal kitchen so there are no frozen drinks. They do give you a bill with a zero balance so you can tip. The flat breads were amazing as well as the food. Our waiter Deacon was great.

That's a new feature for a lounge.

That's a new feature for a lounge.

We only got it for dinner and not breakfast. We did not have lunch there so I do not know what happens then. In the lounge for drinks there were no signing forms. I was happy to tip for such great service. I wonder if they use of it for tracking cruiser use as well.

We only got it for dinner and not breakfast. We did not have lunch there so I do not know what happens then. In the lounge for drinks there were no signing forms. I was happy to tip for such great service. I wonder if they use of it for tracking cruiser use as well.

Oh, I misunderstood. I thought they were giving forms to sign for drinks.

Ok, want to start a rumor? Only someone immature, who loves screwing with people for personal enjoyment would do it. (I don't know anyone like that)

Walk around with a McDonald's soda or coffee cup and you'll be asked many times where it is. You can make up a deck, or just tell them the ship is testing it out, and you aren't allowed to say which deck.

Afterwards you might see the same pax diligently looking around the ship in a rather harried way, like they are looking for the Holy Grail of Christ or something.

We ate breakfast, lunch, and dinner in Coastal Kitchen on the Oasis November 15th cruise. The food was very good, and I thought the staff was eager to please.

Cindy

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Cindy,

Wife would like to know if you can get salmon, cream cheese, and bagels for breakfast. If so, she'll be the most happiest cruiser yet.

I know this is a personal thing - but we're all anonymous so :)

In Coastal, or another alternative dining room - how much do you think is good tip to leave?

If it is great we leave $20. It was and we did.