Cindy Dangel - Loyalty Ambassador

cot427

Does anybody know if Cindy Dangel is still an active Loyalty Ambassador for Royal Caribbean? I cruised with her a few times on the Navigator and then Freedom, however I haven't seen her since. She was by far the nicest, sweetest LA Royal has. I used to have her email address, however misplaced it years back. I remember she used to love to travel to Costa Rica on her time off.

Does anybody know if Cindy Dangel is still an active Loyalty Ambassador for Royal Caribbean? I cruised with her a few times on the Navigator and then Freedom, however I haven't seen her since. She was by far the nicest, sweetest LA Royal has. I used to have her email address, however misplaced it years back. I remember she used to love to travel to Costa Rica on her time off.

The last I heard was Cindy had moved over to Azamara.

The last time I chatted with her was in December 2012 on the Allure. Really nice lady. :D

My partner and I are also good friends with Cyndy and hadn't heard anything from her either so we asked Carlos (concierge) on Liberty this past weekend if she was still with Azamara... Sadly she's not and has gone back to Costa Rica where she lived all these years and is working for Four Seasons Hotel there. Carlos said she just got tired being LA after all these years and was ready to settle down and stay home. While we'll miss her a lot we're happy for her too. Now.... Just need to book landslide trip to her hotel to see her :)

Yes, Cindy was a special LA. She was so personable and genuine. You don't meet too many people like Cindy! She brightened my day every time I saw her.

Glad she is happy as she deserves it!

I couldn't agree more!

After years of working for RCI, taking out the new ships, I'm so glad to hear she's able to relax and settle down in a place she loves!

• 1 year later...
Cindy is back with Royal Caribbean. On Allure at the moment.

Andrew

I met her on Oasis many years ago and she was a wonderful person. When she found out we were Canadian and spent part of our honeymoon in her home province she asked to hear more. She expounded the "personal" touch and in such a honest way. We will be on Allure in a couple of months so I will have to say hello again.

• 4 months later...

Love Cindy. First met her on our very first cruise on Mariner in 2004 when we booked Freedom in 2006 with her and low and behold we found her on board Freedom!

Didn't meet her again until 2013 on Allure, but what a kind lady, I remember a birthday cake turning up for my birthday on Freedom and a bottle of fizz after a few days on Allure.

Does anyone know if she is still with Allure? We are sailing in 19 days and I would LOVE to see her again!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

She is no longer a ship's Loyalty Ambassador. Cindy is with the Next Cruise Sales Department and travels to different ships when not in Miami. Can't wait to run into her on a ship soon! She was and still is awesome and a true asset to RCL, imho.

She is no longer a ship's Loyalty Ambassador. Cindy is with the Next Cruise Sales Department and travels to different ships when not in Miami. Can't wait to run into her on a ship soon! She was and still is awesome and a true asset to RCL, imho.

Crossing my fingers I'll run into her on Allure!!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app