So what is your favorite Hot Adult beverage?

devdude

We are sailing on the Grandeur in December and since it will probably be cool to cold for the first and last couple of days. I was wonder what everyone's favorite hot adult beverage is.

If it involves coffee, can you get it at any of the bars or is it just a MDR item?

Also, since it will be close to Xmas, any chance of spiked eggnog?

thanks

dave

I'm a Bailey's and coffee fan! I don't recall seeing coffee at the bars, but then again, I've never ordered it.

I usually get my Bailey's from the bar and then go get my coffee.

I've gone to Seattle's Best/Starbucks and it has been hit or miss with them having Bailey's, or other mixers.

Haven't ordered any in a while, but I used to get Irish Coffee quite a bit and I got it at most any bar. Decaf, too. Hmmmm......might have to get into that habit again! On Christmas Day, there is spiked egg nog served. It's pretty good.

Baileys and hot chocolate. We had it on the Mariner while cruising around the horn in 2009.

Shirley, Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

Ever had a peppermint schnapps with hot dark chocolate? Similar to a peppermint patty and rather good when it's cold outside.

Does "whisky, neat" instead of the usual "whisky, rocks" count as a hot beverage? A couple of those and you'll be plenty toasty... no need for any coffee or hot chocolate.

^^^This^^^ Pick your whiskey or bourbon on the rocks. Maker's or Woodford Reserve neat for me and it will warm you right up.