Parking at Port Everglades

Native Floridian

We've done both port parking and park n go. The port parking is much more convenient. If the ship docks at a different place than where you left from there is a shuttle to the parking. If it feels like too much to take the luggage to the car, and you are traveling with a companion, the companion can wait with luggage in the private car pickup area while you get the car. Park n Go will take you right to your car, but you might have to wait for a shuttle. On a day this summer when the port was not busy we had to wait in line for the 3rd or 4th shuttle, as a lot of people use Park n Go. We had priority disembarkation too.

I use Park N Fly (pnf.com) at Port Everglades. Always have had good service, pleasant help and drivers that get through the Port Security gate. You do call them when your ship returns but they are good about coming to get you. I've used them many times and never had a problem. I wish they had service at Port of Miami!

We are driving to Port Everglades for the first time, and we'd like to use port parking for our Constellation cruise....We'll take a look at the port website but would appreciate it if someone go over the process?

Do drivers go thru same entry way as taxis and shuttles?

How do you know where the correct area/garage is for a particular ship or cruise line?

Do you drop off luggage with one person and then other one parks...or do you park first and walk to ship or is there a shuttle!

I assume process goes in reverse on disembarkation...we'll be walking off with our luggage...only a 5 day cruise.

Thank you !

Edited by hcat

We are driving to Port Everglades for the first time, and we'd like to use port parking for our Constellation cruise....We'll take a look at the port website but would appreciate it if someone go over the process?

Do drivers go thru same entry way as taxis and shuttles?

How do you know where the correct area/garage is for a particular ship or cruise line?

Do you drop off luggage with one person and then other one parks...or do you park first and walk to ship or is there a shuttle!

I assume process goes in reverse on disembarkation...we'll be walking off with our luggage...only a 5 day cruise.

Thank you !

Drivers can use any of the entrances.

Drop off the luggage first.

Park in the closest garage or parking lot. If you are unsure, ask one of the cops directing traffic. Walk to ship with your carry-ons.

Drivers can use any of the entrances.

Drop off the luggage first.

Park in the closest garage or parking lot. If you are unsure, ask one of the cops directing traffic. Walk to ship with your carry-ons.

Do you think we can park and then take the luggage? I hear the garage is pretty close to the actual terminal. We are cruising on Carnival freedom which I believe will use terminal 19. Just trying to avoid the traffic chaos many have mentioned.

Thanks for the information.

Do you think we can park and then take the luggage? I hear the garage is pretty close to the actual terminal. We are cruising on Carnival freedom which I believe will use terminal 19. Just trying to avoid the traffic chaos many have mentioned.

Thanks for the information.

You can do whatever you want. There is a parking lot on one side and a garage on the other side of terminal 19. Only one time have we ever run into serious traffic dropping off luggage and it was in November at terminal 25 just before noon. It had to do with a search and rescue team being there because someone didn't get off the ship in the disembarkation group that morning.

You can do whatever you want. There is a parking lot on one side and a garage on the other side of terminal 19. Only one time have we ever run into serious traffic dropping off luggage and it was in November at terminal 25 just before noon. It had to do with a search and rescue team being there because someone didn't get off the ship in the disembarkation group that morning.

Thank you for the reply. We should be there early enough to drop the luggage. I just thought it was absolute chaos from most postings. Since you have provided information, I feel more confident of what to expect. Thanks again.

• 2 months later...
Will I find a garage parking space if I arrive around 3 pm at Port Everglades?

Um, what time does your ship leave? You MUST be checked in at the pier at LEAST 90 minutes before...if you sail at 4 you are too late...even if you sail at 5, I would still call a 3 PM arrival too late...:eek::confused:

Why would you arrive at the pier so late?

Yes, but you'll probably be on one of the higher levels. We got to the pier around 11 for our cruise. At that time of day, there were parking places on the lower levels of the parking garage. If I were you, I'd plan on getting there by 2 to give yourselves time to drop off your luggage then park and walk back to the terminal.