Internet minutes

Blondilu

Once you hit Platinum you will each receive your own free minutes.:D

If read literally this implies that if you (one person) are Platinum then each person (in the cabin? on the booking?) receives free minutes. That is not true--and not what the OP is asking in the first place.

Whether purchased or awarded (OP did not specify) you can log onto any number of your own devices, just one at a time. I presume the OP sailed RCI or X where you must bring your device to the internet center to register your internet account to it.

If read literally this implies that if you (one person) are Platinum then each person (in the cabin? on the booking?) receives free minutes. That is not true--and not what the OP is asking in the first place.

Whether purchased or awarded (OP did not specify) you can log onto any number of your own devices, just one at a time. I presume the OP sailed RCI or X where you must bring your device to the internet center to register your internet account to it.

Wow! How archaic... If I have minutes and want to use them on my phone or tablet or laptop I don't see any reason not to be able to do so - as long as I am only signed on with one device at a time. It never occurred to me that some lines would restrict usage whether from some form of control or from ignorance. This is like hotels that still charge for Internet access. It's mind boggling.

You will get a login and a password. No, you won't be able to use it at the same time, but you can at different times.

Sorry, OP, I'm hijacking...Working2Cruise, how did you like the Mexican Riviera? We will be on the Crown to the Mexican Riviera in Feb. Any tips?

Wow! How archaic... If I have minutes and want to use them on my phone or tablet or laptop I don't see any reason not to be able to do so - as long as I am only signed on with one device at a time. It never occurred to me that some lines would restrict usage whether from some form of control or from ignorance. This is like hotels that still charge for Internet access. It's mind boggling.

Celebrity seems to want you to go create your account in the Internet cafe on one of their computers but once you know how to do it you don't have to do it that way. Unless something has changed since this time last year, you weren't actually registering a single device to the account. I used both my iPad and my laptop on my account.

Terry