Football and the muster drill

Any way to delay the muster drill? Lol

The packer game starts at 1 and muster drill is at 4. I'm hoping the game doesn't come down to the last few plays because I'm most likely going to miss it.

And before anyone jumps down my throat, I'm kidding! I know how important the muster drill is. As much as I love my Green Bay Packers I am thrilled that I'll be on a cruise ship during the game!

The packer game starts at 1 and muster drill is at 4. I'm hoping the game doesn't come down to the last few plays because I'm most likely going to miss it.

And before anyone jumps down my throat, I'm kidding! I know how important the muster drill is. As much as I love my Green Bay Packers I am thrilled that I'll be on a cruise ship during the game!

Who are they playing?

We were on a Royal Caribbean ship when the World Cup finals were being played. It was time for the muster drill and the game was near its end. The captain delayed as long as he could. THEN, the game became tied and went into overtime. The captain called for the muster drill to begin and promised that it would be the shortest muster drill in history. He was true to his word. (This was pre-Concordia).

It will either be The Cowboys or The Panthers. I'm hoping for the panthers.

You'd probably be better off with the Cowboys - Green Bay's always had their number:D Besides, Carolina doesn't know their team is not supposed to be in the playoffs with a 8-8-1 record, so they're truly a wild card in the mix;)

If Aaron Rodgers gets knocked out of the game in the first half because of his leg. Believe me you will not want to see the ending of the game no matter who they play.

I would be more worried about that then what time the muster drill will take place.

Jimbo:)

Edited by Jimbo

You'd probably be better off with the Cowboys - Green Bay's always had their number:D Besides, Carolina doesn't know their team is not supposed to be in the playoffs with a 8-8-1 record, so they're truly a wild card in the mix;)

But, I think the Lions (over the Panthers) have a better chance of beating the Seahawks. I'd rather face the Lions again (which would be at home for us) instead of traveling to the Seahawks. Assuming we win next week, of course!

But, I think the Lions (over the Panthers) have a better chance of beating the Seahawks. I'd rather face the Lions again (which would be at home for us) instead of traveling to the Seahawks. Assuming we win next week, of course!

My BF and all my co-workers feel the same way. No one wants to have to go back to Seattle. Maybe you can figure out a way to watch the game on your phone and smuggle it to the muster drill?

The Lions are 0-for-infinity on the road against teams with a winning record. The best chance to not end up in Seattle would be if they played the Panthers;)

Carolina had a 7-8-1 record in 2014. They only play 16 games in the regular season, not 17.

Panthers/Lions, it doesn't matter. See you in Seattle in two weeks. :p

Another option...

Does CBS stream the game? Bring your phone to the muster drill (put it in your pocket with an earpiece in your ear). Surely you could at least listen to the end of the game.

if you are in the us, you can stream it on verizon nfl mobile app

Electronic device use is prohibited during muster.

We are on the same cruise as you! My husband and I were just talking about the muster drill and football! Although we want muster at 4 because our colts play at 4:30! Good thing we have my time dining!!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

My apologies readytolose..we are sailing Indy in a week and I just realized you are on the allure!! But have a great time! And I hope you get to see the whole football game!!

So you want the ship to delay the LIFE SAVING Muster Drill so you can watch FOOTBALL! OMG!:eek:........ FOOTBALL!!!!!:

And not just any FOOTBALL but American FOOTBALL!! The FOOTBALL where you get four try's to make 10 Yards!

The FOOTBALL with a do-over!!!!:mad:

Delaying Muster for REAL three down FOOTBALL I can understand.

Delaying Muster for The Stanley Cup Finals I can understand.

Delaying the Muster for the World Curling championships in Halifax this Spring is a given.

BUT FOUR DOWN FOOTBALL!!!!!!!!!!:mad:

GO Ravens!:D:D

Edited by DirtyDawg

My apologies readytolose..we are sailing Indy in a week and I just realized you are on the allure!! But have a great time! And I hope you get to see the whole football game!!

I was just going to say that one of us is probably going to be disappointed.

Enjoy your cruise! I hope we both get to see our games!

So you want the ship to delay the LIFE SAVING Muster Drill so you can watch FOOTBALL! OMG!:eek:........ FOOTBALL!!!!!:

And not just any FOOTBALL but American FOOTBALL!! The FOOTBALL where you get four try's to make 10 Yards!

The FOOTBALL with a do-over!!!!:mad:

Delaying Muster for REAL three down FOOTBALL I can understand.

Delaying Muster for The Stanley Cup Finals I can understand.

Delaying the Muster for the World Curling championships in Halifax this Spring is a given.

BUT FOUR DOWN FOOTBALL!!!!!!!!!!:mad:

GO Ravens!:D:D

Yeah, the good football! :D