I Found a Great Rate

Why don't we create a thread for best (cheapest) possible rates found. Give the Sailing Date, Ship, # Days, Category Selection (interior, ocreanview or balcony) and price found.

I missed out on booking a great balcony cabin on a 5 night January 2015 sailing for $279 plus tax on Thanksgiving week for a few reasons and a thread like this would be helpful I think.

OP, why don't you clarify the title to include some of those discounting parameters.

I think I did pretty good. No lucky crazy errors by RC but just timed things right.

$1300 final price for my fiance and I, Freedom OTS 7 day eastern, with all gratuities and insurance included, in the Ben and Jerry's "Sweet". I used the gold c/a discount and applied a sale to it after I booked that knocked a few hundred dollars off (BOGOHO). I also booked within a couple days of the cruise being listed.

OP, why don't you clarify the title to include some of those discounting parameters.

Not sure how editing an original Title or Subject works but I don't see an edit button, thought you only had 30 minutes to edit once posted.

Surely you are kidding, but I don't see any emoticon to indicate that. :confused: RCI's IT ability is laughable.

Thom get off my back. You tried ripping me apart the last time I had an opinion that didn't agree with yours, I don't need you following me being my own personal paparazi providing constant critiques.

Edited by Cruisegoer

Thom get off my back. You tried ripping me apart the last time I had an opinion that didn't agree with yours, I don't need you following me being my own personal paparazi providing constant critiques.
I apologize if you think I am following you.:o It is not my intent to rip you apart. I just had a hard time thinking that anyone could believe that RCI's (or indeed any company's) pricing system could not have a hiccup, but obviously I am wrong in thinking that. Mea culpa.

I just booked the 12 day transatlantic, in October, on the Allure. Rate was $933 p.p. (all taxes and fees included), for a D6 oceanview balcony, just about midship. I also got $325 in obc. This is through an online travel agent who has a group booking. Through RCL, the price for the same room would be $1298 p.p. with no obc. I would like to make a B2B out of it with the first cruise in the Med added, but it's way too pricey as of now. Choiceair is about $525 p.p. to Barcelona now.

I wouldn't mind seeing deals - with the info included (cost, cabin category, and special deals /discounts) Its not that difficult to post all of that info, and if people on here are annoyed by those postings, they don't have to read them I guess! Great idea from the OP - isn't there an ongoing thread about "deals" on here somewhere already??:confused:

I apologize if you think I am following you.:o It is not my intent to rip you apart. I just had a hard time thinking that anyone could believe that RCI's (or indeed any company's) pricing system could not have a hiccup, but obviously I am wrong in thinking that. Mea culpa.

I have a few personal nemesis's myself :o

It's all fun though

By the looks of some of these posts on this thread the original poster can see why this is really not a good idea.

You cannot please everyone so if even a few of us find the thread beneficial it's worth it. The reader can use the info as they please.

5 Nights on Celebrity Constellation - Feb 7, 2015 from FLL, inside rates starting at $299pp, Oceanview at $349pp, taxes an additional $94.71 pp. No OBC

Pricing valid 1/20 & 1/21 only.

I would like to see posts like the above. I think I would find them very helpful.

It simply lists a ship, sail date, cabin prices and the time limits. It does not list information others can't use such as loyalty onboard credit, or travel agent (that you can't mention a name) perks

Thanks

M

I would like to see posts like the above. I think I would find them very helpful.

It simply lists a ship, sail date, cabin prices and the time limits. It does not list information others can't use such as loyalty onboard credit, or travel agent (that you can't mention a name) perks

Thanks

M

i agree with this. i work all day and don't get a chance to check out the deals so something like this wouldn't take long to check out

Not to thread-jack, but we are first time cruisers. At the end of the cruise are there deals offered to book your next cruise, and are these really "deals?" I couldn't find a topic on this yet. TIA

Prices are the same, but if you book a cruise onboard, you get reduced deposit and on board credit on the future cruise.

7 Night, Serenade of the Sea from NOLA, Jan 31st from $307 interior and $399 Oceanview plus tax. Slightly higher rates for February sailings.

Freedom of the Seas, Feb 22 from Port Canaveral - Interior cabins from $548 Cat Z Guarantee

Bob, on Freedom last month they had a draw to win a $300 OBC if you booked a cruise on board in the first couple of days. Have you seen that on any other ships?

No, haven't seen that one. So you entered the drawing by booking a cruise?

No, haven't seen that one. So you entered the drawing by booking a cruise?

Each cruise that you booked gave you 1 entry. I booked 4 and got a call the second last day that I had won. Even better was that it was refundable OBC. Had been hoping that this promo was on more ships.

Edited by Ourusualbeach

• 4 weeks later...
Has anyone found any good pricing from FLL during March or April of this year?? Inside will be fine if the price is right.

I'm leaving from fll in march on the liberty for a 5 nighter. It came out to almost exactly 1,000 after taxes and every thing else. Price is for 2 people

Edited by Cruiser985