How full is the cruise?

Is there anywhere to look and see which cabins have been booked and which ones are available? Like, when you go to book an airline seat, you can see which seats are available.

Royal only shows a portion of the open staterooms on their website. Their UK website shows more open staterooms, but still not all of them.

Edited by clarea

Royal only shows a portion of the open staterooms on their website. Their UK website shows more open staterooms, but still not all of them.

Hello,

The UK site says it shows 'the best available' within the category chosen (approx 20). You can fine tune this by selecting a specific deck and position (fwd/aft etc) and you will again be shown approx 20. You can 'ultra' fine tune by putting in a specific cabin number not displayed and you will to told whether it's available or not.

Regards,

Cublet

Hello,

The UK site says it shows 'the best available' within the category chosen (approx 20). You can fine tune this by selecting a specific deck and position (fwd/aft etc) and you will again be shown approx 20. You can 'ultra' fine tune by putting in a specific cabin number not displayed and you will to told whether it's available or not.

Regards,

Cublet

Thank-you. I had not known about those are useful features.:)

Hello,

Regards,

Cublet

Depending on the cruise and how sold out it is I have been able to view as many as 50 available cabins. Quite a bit better than the 15 displayed on the US site.

There is a site a lot of us use but we are not permitted to share that here.

I suggest Googleing 'All available staterooms for (your date) on (Ship) and see what comes up.

I imagine one would want to put the day first and then the month when putting the date, as Europeans do.

I suggest Googleing 'All available staterooms for (your date) on (Ship) and see what comes up.

Those that site actually let you search by stateroom number? I can't figure out which site it is.

Royal's U.S. site will let you do that. In the example above by Ourusualbeach if you chose another cabin in the Inside L category and typed it in the Enter Stateroom Number box to the left of the blue Search Stateroom box it will let you know if that particular stateroom is available. You have to be searching with the correct stateroom category. For example if you wanted to know if a particular E1 balcony was available and did a search in the D2 category it wouldn't work; only by checking the E1 area.

While that site does offer a much more intuitive view of the cabin inventory, it is not as complete as RCI's UK site (which does have a 50 cabin per category limitation).

Biker, who has compared many online cabin inventory sources and finds RCI's UK site to be the most complete.:cool:

Edited by Biker19

If you do as Becci suggested and use google as your search engine and you enter:

all available staterooms on cruise ships

SCAN the first link to pop up will be one of your best bets

I just used that site this morning. Do exactly as listed. There is a hint in capitals in the posting above.