Emergency contact on personalizer

2wheelin

I'm filling out the personalizer for upcoming cruise and not sure how to respond for emergency contact. Normally this would be my DH but he is cruising with me and the form asks only for home address and phone number. Do they want someone other than traveling companion listed? I would assume they would first attempt to contact him if there is an emergency which does not include him. I certainly would not want to list my son and have him contacted when DH is right on the ship.

Of course the first person they will try to contact is the person traveling with you.

The emergency contact is if they cannot reach that person or if both of you are having the problem that requires calling an emergency contact.

We now list our attorney[who is also a close personal friend] - he knows what we want in case of dire emergency. At one time, we used to list a family member, but came to our senses about their ability to make decisions in our best interest. ;)

Darcy

We now list our attorney[who is also a close personal friend] - he knows what we want in case of dire emergency.

Darcy

Like you, our attorney is also a life long personal friend and would be the one who would best know to deal with things. :)

LuLu