What is your favorite food to eat on Royal Caribbean

Well, it used to be the Vidalia Onion Tart. Now, I'd say probably the filet in the MDR and bread pudding in the WJ. But, my favorite go to if I can't find anything else I like on the MDR menu is the pasta on the everyday menu. As far as desserts in the MDR, I love the souffle's, especially grand marnier.

I so very miss the Vidalia Onion Tart. Everyone who ever had one absolutely loved it so I have no idea why they took it off the menu. It was always on the first night's menu and it was a great way to start off a cruise.

I love every one of the hot soups (as long as they're hot) and the souffle's.

I second your choice Sharon. I feel that the butter sauce that Royal Caribbean uses for the escargot, is rich and succulent, and just some of the best taste, makes my taste buds tingle just thinking about the escargot.:)

Rick

Yep! I always make sure I have a roll handy to dip and sop up the butter sauce after eating the escargot!

Lamb shank and key lime pie are not to be missed!

Your mention of key lime pie reminds me nostalgically of the "good old days" of cruising. I've always loved key lime pie - one of my favorite desserts. My first cruise ever on RCI was on Nordic Prince. They offered key lime pie for dessert the first night and it was delicious. I raved about it so much, but our waiter said it was only available that evening. However, since I had made a big deal about it, although I didn't ask our waiter had a whole key lime pie delivered to our table for dessert every evening the rest of the cruise!

The key lime pie is still pretty good, but not as good as I remember from that first cruise, although my memory may be pulling tricks. :)

Led Zeppolinis and chocolate covered jelly donuts on Enchantment. Promenade Cafe on Freedom used to have a roast beef sandwich with pickle and mustard on Friday. Devine

What is a Led Zeppolinis?

I think they're actually called "Zeppoles" but maybe Led Zeppolinis is the "classic rock" version! :)

Everything at Jamie's! Grand Marnier Souffle, the Duck dish, and Savory Bites in the MDR. Any Indian food on the Buffet. The Chocolate Pear tart from the room service menu.

I'm also a fan of the savory bites--it means I can have a little bread but still have room for the other food.

Incidentally, you can ask your waiter for Indian food to be served in the MDR. If you ask one night, they may be able to bring it the next, and it will come with curry, rice, raiti, and bread, usually.

They are like donut holes saturated with a liquid. You get them at the ice cream shop. They had them on Enchantment and Legend. They were better on Enchantment

So air covered in a liquid since donut holes are air:D:D:D

Can not wait to try the savory bites, flourless chocolate cake and tutti salad. Anyone on here have a vegetarian dish they really like in the MDR or WJ?

Eggplant Parmegiana.

My sisters and our spouses sailed in remembrance of our mom on serenade....we ate a lot of choc chip cookies.....tried them all but those were the best....not as good as mom's......got a big laugh as we all hoarded the last day to have them on the plane....I now know that was not allowed but those cookies were mighty good on our trip back to the snow and ice!.....been on several other lines since but those cookies can't be beat.....hoping they are still as good on aos next year...

No amount of dieting now will help in a week. LOL

:D You're right about that! But thanks to the last 2.5 months of dieting, I hit my target over the weekend! I shall celebrate by printing out this entire thread and eating one of everything on my 3 night cruise! :eek:

I'm also a fan of the savory bites--it means I can have a little bread but still have room for the other food.

Incidentally, you can ask your waiter for Indian food to be served in the MDR. If you ask one night, they may be able to bring it the next, and it will come with curry, rice, raiti, and bread, usually.

I had forgotten the savoury bites.:)

:D You're right about that! But thanks to the last 2.5 months of dieting, I hit my target over the weekend! I shall celebrate by printing out this entire thread and eating one of everything on my 3 night cruise! :eek:

Good for you!!

I tried a few weeks ago, I am afraid it can't be done.:cool:

E711A69E-8AAB-447B-984D-664E7CB28B50_zps77pax31z.jpg

Do Blue Monday's poolside count as food!? Notice this picture was taken during the great lime shortage of 2014!

Wow!!!! That tops them all[emoji41]

I was going to say I love the chocolate soufflé in the MDR and on the last night the hot turkey dinner!

Few people know it as a blue Monday that's a throw back

Wonderful memory[emoji267]