Warning…recheck your on line registrations

edgee

I hope that's true. We've been able to re-enter the proper passport dates for Joe; but when we enter the proper dates for Joan, we get a message that "passport date of issue is invalid". Thus, the guest registration form shows issue and expiration dates one month later than the correct dates.

If you wouldn't mind emailing your invoice number to me at mmoore@prestigecruiseholdings.com I will be happy to look into it for you.

You might want to recheck any change you might have made to correct the birthdays on the registration form. I made the correction yesterday (it was off by a month for both my wife and I) and saved the changes and checked again today and noted that the birthdates were again off by a month. Maybe this was due to the "automatic corrections" that were supposed to be made to resolve the problem? At any rate i'd check again.

Also noted that my booking indicates I have three excursions indicated on the "booked cruises" tab, but I only have made reservations for one (correctly listed on the shore excursions tab).

Also the site doesn't indicate / list any prior Oceania cruises I have taken. Yesterday when I corrected the birth dates the prior cruises then showed up on the overview page, but not today even after updating the birthdates (for a second time).

Previously my months were 1 month ahead of the correct month. I corrected and saved them. Now they are 1 month after the correct date.

It seems that the "correction" bumped the dates up by 1 month?

I corrected them again and so far it is OK - we'll see about it tomorrow :)

The date issue (both date of birth as well as passport issue/expire) should all be resolved now. We're monitoring logs after our last update, and don't see the problem occurring any longer. So if you could double check your dates and update them if incorrect, they should "stick" this time. If they don't, please let me know! Apologies for the inconvenience - you all have been more that patient with us so thank you very much!

BillK400 - the reason your past cruise information was having issues was because your date of birth is used to match your cruise history. So when the date issue caused your date of birth to change, your Oceania Club information disappeared. Once corrected, your past cruise information will return.

The date issue (both date of birth as well as passport issue/expire) should all be resolved now. We're monitoring logs after our last update, and don't see the problem occurring any longer. So if you could double check your dates and update them if incorrect, they should "stick" this time. If they don't, please let me know! Apologies for the inconvenience - you all have been more that patient with us so thank you very much!

Indeed, the dates are correct and "sticking".

Thank you Mike.

Mike,

I corrected the birthdays and passport dates yesterday. Today they were wrong again. I corrected them again now but the past cruises are still not showing. I am getting concerrned as we are leaving in 15 days.

I may not have much time in the coming days to check every day and would appreiate it if permanent fixes could be accomplished.

Mike,

I corrected the birthdays and passport dates yesterday. Today they were wrong again. I corrected them again now but the past cruises are still not showing.

I changed my dates then logged out & back in a few minutes later my past cruises then were there

I am sure they are on record other than the website ;)

Mike,

I corrected the birthdays and passport dates yesterday. Today they were wrong again. I corrected them again now but the past cruises are still not showing. I am getting concerrned as we are leaving in 15 days.

I may not have much time in the coming days to check every day and would appreiate it if permanent fixes could be accomplished.

The permanent fix went live earlier today, so all should be well moving forward, as some others seem to be indicating. In order for your past cruises to show, please be sure that on the Edit Profile screen, your first name, last name and date of birth are correct, and that your first and last name match exactly how they appear on the Guest Registration Form. If you have confirmed all of that to be correct and your past cruises are still not appearing, please feel free to send me an email.

Mike - I just re-checked my details and they are fine BUT I had a problem logging in. Yesterday I could log in to the Oceania site. This am (Sat) it told me the password was wrong. Also the login seems to be for Ken (my husband) but he never goes onto the site! It was always for me... Anyway I asked for help with my password and got the email immediately to re-set it. I "re-set" it to the old password and - bingo! I could log in.

Very strange and I thought you would want to know...

Gerry