** Official 2015 New Bar Menu thread....Prices, Drinks, and package info

My wife doesn't drink beer or cocktails, but enjoys a vodka & coke or bacardi & coke. How much are these?? If these are $10 I think she might play holy hell.

Reported prices vary from $7.75 to $10 plus gratuity.

On Explorer a couple of weeks ago, a straight vodka was $7

I don't mind if the drinks are all a flat price to make it easier. But its the raising all the prices in doing so that is the kicker.

And then on top of that, to not even list all the drinks they used to have, and have no presentation. The least they could do imho.

I really wonder whether they purposely make this so confusing, so that exasperated passengers like me just say, "Heck with it, I'll just get the ultimate package."

I have spent a considerable amount of time trying to understand the difference between the premium and the ultimate. On the surface, it's simple: "premium coffee and teas". Then they toss in "unlimited champagne" wording on the ultimate, making it more complicated. So does that mean the premium gets NO champagne? How about something simple like a mimosa in the morning? How about a shot of Bailey's in coffee? How about the martini bar?

There are just too many asterisks and stipulations and exceptions. And even if you buy the ultimate package, there are still asterisks and stipulations and exceptions. :-(

It's just become one big money suck.

The difference is that Ultimate includes premium tea and coffee, fresh squeezed orange juice and sparkling water. Alcohol selections are the same on Premium and Ultimate.

As Bob mentioned the champagne notation refers to a special promotion that ran over new year where Ultimate received an additional perk.

• 3 weeks later...

Our entire table had the drink package however on most evenings we were not able to get a drink at dinner. We would need to bring a drink from another bar or leave the dining room and go get our own drink.

You need to read the fine print when you purchased your packages. You can't use your package in WJ or the MDR.

You need to read the fine print when you purchased your packages. You can't use your package in WJ or the MDR.

That is absolutely not true, I have used my packages in both the MDR and the WJ on numerous cruises and have never been refused.

The quoted price now includes gratuity. I double checked. When you go to check out it goes to the lower price and adds the graatuity to bring it up to the quoted price.

I just bought our beverage package today and yes the prices shown when you reserve it include the 18% so instead of $49/pd on the Premium it is actually $57.82/pd. The actually cost of the package did not go up.

I just called and the answer was - nope you're not eligible. It's only for bookings in a certain time period as many others have said.

Yup I got the same answer. Also if you notice it says "BOGO Premium Drink Package" not "Beverage Package" so I am assuming this only covers the Premium one.

We just got off the Serenade and 3 in our party had the drink package and were able to use it in both the WJ and MDR. I doubt it is by ship...

• 3 months later...
I see that both sparkling and still bottled water is available as part of the Replenish package. I know the still water is Evian, but what sparkling water do they have onboard? I never paid attention.

I've mostly seen Pellegino.

• 1 month later...