** Official 2015 New Bar Menu thread....Prices, Drinks, and package info

Does the soda package allow you to get a large thermal mug filled? That might save a lot of trips back and forth to the bar and keep your ice from melting on a pool day. Or do you need to use the souvenir cup specifically?

Bar should fill your mug. Won't work in freestyle machine though

• 1 month later...

Hi Gunters Oma

First time cruiser so just a couple of questions regarding drinks. What drinks are included on a cruise? Are the soft drinks $2.25 a can plus gratuities (which I believe is 18%) or if I have prepaid tips and gratuities are the cans just $2.25. Totally confused as to how this works. Any information you have will be helpful. Thanks

Hi Gunters Oma

First time cruiser so just a couple of questions regarding drinks. What drinks are included on a cruise? Are the soft drinks $2.25 a can plus gratuities (which I believe is 18%) or if I have prepaid tips and gratuities are the cans just $2.25. Totally confused as to how this works. Any information you have will be helpful. Thanks

Water (not bottled), lemonade, ice tea, regular coffee, hot tea are included for free.

Your tips and gratuities that you paid are for the housekeeping staff and the dining staff that will be serving you throughout the cruise. I believe the cost of most drinks listed includes the tip for the bar staff.

I don't know about the exact price of a soft drink can that you listed - so I don't know if it includes the tip already in that price or not. Where did you find that price?

You might want to look into the drink packages, rather than worry about the prices. Sometimes Royal runs a special on them. We found that although we weren't big drinkers, it was better for us to get the drink package which also included the soda cup to be used in the special machines on board.

Good luck and enjoy your cruise!!!!

Cheryl

Hi MNfamilycruiser

I found the price on page 2 of this thread. We are not drinkers and mainly drink cordial, water or occassionaly soft drink. Thanks for your reply

I couldn't figure out which it was, but I will be on in 2 days - I'll look and report back. :cool:

Edited by MNfamilycruiser

Hi MNfamilycruiser, lucky you going away in 2 days. If you can let us know when you get back about prices of drinks that would be awesome and if they have any specials during your cruise. Thanks heaps and happy holidays

I asked about the soda cans - they were $2.66 with gratuity.

No specials - if you mean sales - but they really wouldn't have needed to. This was a 3 day Halloween cruise and they sold PLENTY without and special sales ;)

• 3 weeks later...

I've only sailed RCCL once and going on the Enchantment of the Seas in January. I purchased the Premium Beverage Package, are the packages "unlimited" number of drinks? Carnival has a limit of 15 drinks in a 24 hours period...and I understand that you can be cut off if you appear intoxicated.

I've only sailed RCCL once and going on the Enchantment of the Seas in January. I purchased the Premium Beverage Package, are the packages "unlimited" number of drinks? Carnival has a limit of 15 drinks in a 24 hours period...and I understand that you can be cut off if you appear intoxicated.

Unlimited drinks, though they will only allow one drink at a time. Also, the packages do not cover drinks from room service and from your stateroom mini-bar.

Edited by clarea

Before I saw the thread about drink prices I had emailed RCI a few days ago and asked " Is it possible to get a drink menu with prices? ie. price of frozen mudslide, toasted almond, bud lite, etc.

Thanks"

Below is there reply...for what's its worth.

Thank you for your email and as a Gold Crown & Anchor Society member, we thank you for your continued loyalty to Royal Caribbean International.

Royal Caribbean International has one of the largest and best beverage selections at sea and is proud to offer more than 150 wines; 145 varieties of premium, super premium and elite-level spirits; and 30 beers from around the world.

Below are some general pricing guidelines:

Alcoholic Beverage Prices:

Beer: $4.25 and up

Mixed drinks: $5.25 and up

Frozen drinks: regular glass $6.00 and up; souvenir glass $8.75 and up

Wine per glass: $6.50 and up

Specialty coffee: $5.95 and up

Nonalcoholic Beverage Prices:

Glass of soft drink: $1.95 and up

Can of soda: $2.25

Juices: $2.25 and up

Bottled water: $3.25 and up

Nonalcoholic Mixed drinks: $2.95 and up

Specialty Coffees: $1.95 and up

Note: All prices are quoted in United States Dollars (USD) and are subject to change. An 18% gratuity charge may be added to all beverage checks

A sample menu of our onboard beverage offerings is presented below:

FLAGSHIP FAVORITES:

-Lava Flow

Bacardi® Gold rum blended with Island Oasis® strawberry and piña colada

-Ultimate Cosmopolitan

Level vodka by Absolut®, Cointreau® and cranberry juice with a dash of lime juice

-Mai Tai

Pyrat® XO Reserve rum, Disaronno® Originale amaretto, orange juice, pineapple juice and grenadine

-Patrón® Perfect Margarita

Patrón® Reposado tequila, Patrón® Citronge orange liqueur and Island Oasis® margarita with a splash of orange juice

TROPICAL TREASURES:

-Coco Bull

Cruzan® Coconut rum, DeKuyper® Pucker Sour Apple, pineapple juice and Red Bull®

-Summer Breeze

Cruzan® Citrus rum, DeKuyper® Peachtree schnapps, blue curacao and pineapple juice

-Caribbean Cooler

Cruzan® Coconut rum and pineapple juice topped with cranberry juice

-Mango Mai Tai

Cruzan® Mango rum, Disaronno® Originale amaretto and pineapple juice with a squeeze of lime and a float of grenadine

-Mai Tiki

Pyrat® XO Reserve rum, Disaronno® Originale amaretto, orange juice, pineapple juice and grenadine

-Bahama Papa

Pyrat® XO Reserve rum and DeKuyper® crème de banana mixed with pineapple and orange juices

-Pyrat’s® Hurricane

Pyrat® XO Reserve rum blended with Island Oasis® hurricane

-Long Island Iced Tea

Bacardi® rum, vodka, gin, triple sec and sweet & sour topped with Coke®

-Long Beach Iced Tea

Bacardi® rum, vodka, gin, triple sec and sweet & sour topped with cranberry juice and Sprite®

-Italian Tea

Bacardi® rum, vodka, gin, triple sec, sweet & sour and a float of Disaronno® Originale amaretto

-Green Tea

Bacardi® rum, vodka, gin, triple sec, sweet & sour, Sprite® and a float of Midori® Melon liqueur

-Pyrat® Rum Runner

Pyrat® XO Reserve rum, blackberry brandy, DeKuyper® crème de banana, orange juice, pineapple juice and grenadine

FROZEN FUN:

-Wildberry Lava Flow

Bacardi® Gold rum blended with Island Oasis® wildberry and piña colada

-Key Lime Pie

Absolut® citron vodka and Monin® Oasis ice cream

-Ultimate Strawberry Daiquiri

Bacardi® Gold rum blended with Island Oasis® strawberry

-Ultimate Piña Colada

Cruzan® Coconut and Cruzan® Pineapple rums blended with Island Oasis® piña colada

-Lava Flow

Bacardi® Gold rum blended with Island Oasis® strawberry and piña colada

-Mango Lava Flow

Cruzan® Mango rum blended with Island Oasis® mango and piña colada

ROYAL ‘RITAS

-Ocean ‘Rita

Patrón® Silver tequila, blue curacao and Island Oasis® margarita

-Strawberry Margarita

Patrón® Reposado tequila, Patrón® Citronge orange liqueur, Island Oasis® strawberry and lime juice

-Peach Margarita

Patrón® Reposado tequila, DeKuyper® Peachtree schnapps and Island Oasis® margarita

-Passion-Mango ‘Rita

Patrón® Silver tequila blended with Island Oasis® mango and passion fruit and triple sec

-Pomegranate Margarita

Patrón® Silver tequila, Pama® Pomegranate liqueur, Monin® Pomegranate, triple sec and Island Oasis® margarita

MARTINI MADNESS

-Tropical Martini

Absolut® Vodka, Cruzan® Coconut rum and pineapple juice

-Luxury Martini

A classic martini shaken with your choice of Bombay Sapphire® gin or Absolut® Vodka and served with your choice of a lemon twist or cocktail olives

-Key Lime Pie Martini

Absolut® Vanilia vodka, Monin® Key Lime Pie and a splash of pineapple juice

-Ultimate Cosmopolitan

Level vodka by Absolut®, Cointreau® and cranberry juice with a dash of lime juice

-Ruby Red Martini

Absolut® Ruby Red vodka, triple sec and cranberry juice

-Desert Pear Martini

Absolut® Citron vodka, Monin® Desert Pear, cranberry juice and pineapple juice

-Washington Apple

Crown Royal®, DeKuyper® Pucker Sour Apple and cranberry juice

-Pomegranate Cosmo

Absolut® Citron vodka, Pama® Pomegranate liqueur, Monin® Pomegranate and cranberry juice

-Chocolate Mint

Absolut® Vanilia vodka, white crème de menthe and white crème de cacao

-Lemon Drop

Absolut® Citron vodka, sweet & sour and a splash of club soda served chilled with sugar and a lemon

-Appletini

Absolut® vodka shaken with DeKuyper® Pucker Sour Apple

BEER QUEST

American Premium:

-Samuel Adams®

-Sam Adams Light®

-Coors Light®

-Miller Genuine Draft®

-Miller Lite®

-Michelob Light®

-Smirnoff Ice®

Import:

-Corona Extra®

-Corona Light®

-Dos Equis®

-Amstel Light®

-Heineken®

-Red Stripe®

-Bass Ale®

-Foster’s Oil Can®

-Stella Artois®

-Beck’s®

Aluminum 16oz Bottles:

-Budweiser®

-Bud Light®

-Bud Select®

-Michelob Ultra®

Non-Alcoholic:

-O’Doul’s®

-Buckler®

Limited Offerings: Periodically, Royal Caribbean International will feature beers unique to its itinerary or of special interest. Please ask your server for what is currently available.

ROMANCING THE VINE

House Wine:

-Pinot Grigio (La Terre, California, USA)

-Chardonnay (La Terre, California, USA)

-Merlot (La Terre, California, USA)

White Wine:

-Sauvignon Blanc (Caliterra, Valle Central, Chile)

-Chardonnay (Stone Cellars by Beringer, California, USA)

-Chardonnay (Liberty School, California, USA)

-Pouilly-Fuisse (Laboure-Roi, Burgundy, France)

-White Zinfandel (Woodbridge, Robert Mondavi, California, USA)

Red:

-Pinot Noir (The Jibe, Marlborough, New Zealand)

-Merlot (Caliterra, Valle Colchagua, Chile)

-Cabernet Sauvignon (Liberty School, California, USA)

-Shiraz (Alice White, South Eastern Australia)

CLASSICS

-Booker’s® Old-Fashioned

Booker’s® Bourbon, a dash of Angostura® bitters and simple syrup with muddled orange and cherry

-Level Bloody Mary

Level vodka by Absolut® and our house bloody mary mix

-Red Bull® & Vodka

Your choice of any Absolut® Vodka flavor with Red Bull®

-Jim Beam® Manhattan

Jim Beam® bourbon, sweet vermouth and a splash of bitters

-Bellini

Peach puree and sparkling wine

NIGHT CAPS (All drinks served on the rocks)

-Seventh Avenue

Disaronno® Originale amaretto, Drambuie®, chocolate liqueur and half & half

-American Dream

Kahlua®, Disaronno® Originale amaretto, Frangelico® and chocolate liqueur

-Rusty Nail

Drambuie® and scotch

-Toasted Almond

Kahlua®, Disaronno® Originale amaretto and half & half

-B-52

Kahlua®, Baileys® Irish Cream and Grand Marnier®

ALL ABOARD (Alcohol-free selections)

Specialty Drinks:

-Oreo® Cookie

Island Oasis® ice cream, crushed Oreo® cookies and chocolate

-Bora Bora Brew

Pineapple juice, grenadine and ginger ale

-Berry Banana Colada

Island Oasis® banana and strawberry blended with grenadine and Island Oasis® piña colada

-Caribbean Punch

Pineapple, orange and cranberry juices with a splash of lime juice

-Passion Papaya Crush

Island Oasis® papaya and passion fruit with pineapple juice and a splash of soda

Soft Drinks and More:

-Coke®

-Diet Coke®

-Sprite®

-Diet Sprite®

-Fanta® Orange

-Ginger Ale

-Lemonade

-Red Bull® Energy Drink

-Bottled Water

-Powerade®

SOUVENIR GLASSWARE: Souvenir glassware can be requested from your server for a minimal fee, but supplies are limited.

Apologies if this was already stated....didnt read thru entire thread, but no more of the wonderful flavors of the Cruzan rums onboard... RCCL have removed them all, no mango rum etc, which I always had as part of my Mango Mai Tai, and Mango Mojito! I substitute now with the mango vodka they have but its not as good..... imho... who oh why did they discontinue all the cruzan flavors....:(

• 2 weeks later...
Cocktails were $10 to $12 on our recent Vision cruise.[/quote

were these frozen or mixed drinks? i'm assuming that includes gratuities? we are sailing Monday and my friends are freaking out because posters on another site were saying they paid up to $20 for a drink. I trust you more because you always give sound answers. :)

First time cruising with RCL. We're sailing the Oasis of the Seas Oct 2016 and want to know can we get BBCs and Miami Vices? Are there only certain bars that sell frozen drinks? There are some interesting drinks on the menu that I think we'll try but those two are our favorite.

Cocktails were $10 to $12 on our recent Vision cruise.[/quote

were these frozen or mixed drinks? i'm assuming that includes gratuities? we are sailing Monday and my friends are freaking out because posters on another site were saying they paid up to $20 for a drink. I trust you more because you always give sound answers. :)

I don't want to jump into Bob's answer, but most cocktails will run around $10 and $12 + gratuities. Only the very basic simple drinks will be less than that. The easiest way that I can think of the $20 drink is that if the poster was Canadian, and a $12 drink plus grats is $14.16 USD and that equals about $19.40 CAD

Even a mimosa (few ounces of champagne and orange juice) goes for $12. So for a Canadian couple to each have a celebratory mimosa for breakfast will run $40 CAD.:eek:

dp

I don't want to jump into Bob's answer, but most cocktails will run around $10 and $12 + gratuities. Only the very basic simple drinks will be less than that. The easiest way that I can think of the $20 drink is that if the poster was Canadian, and a $12 drink plus grats is $14.16 USD and that equals about $19.40 CAD

Even a mimosa (few ounces of champagne and orange juice) goes for $12. So for a Canadian couple to each have a celebratory mimosa for breakfast will run $40 CAD.:eek:

dp

Thank you! I was planning between $10-15 per drink.