** Official 2015 New Bar Menu thread....Prices, Drinks, and package info

On my last several cruises, I COULD NOT get a BBC. At least not the way it's suppose to be made. I have been told by every bar on two ships, and yes, I went to every bar hoping I might find one with the right stuff, that RCCL no longer carries the "Cream of Banana" stuff - The stuff in the small milk carton. A BBC is Cream of Coconut (Small milk carton of this stuff), Cream of Banana (Small milk carton of this stuff) and Baileys, blended all together in the blender. Best drink and totally my favorite. I've written it on every comment card and survey. They substitute something else now for the Cream of Banana and it does not taste the same or as good. I have been so disappointed. Can't find this stuff on land either. Anybody know a store I can go buy the Cream of Coconut and Cream of Banana ?? I would love to make these at home. I miss them. :(

E-Beth

On my last several cruises, I COULD NOT get a BBC. At least not the way it's suppose to be made. I have been told by every bar on two ships, and yes, I went to every bar hoping I might find one with the right stuff, that RCCL no longer carries the "Cream of Banana" stuff - The stuff in the small milk carton. A BBC is Cream of Coconut (Small milk carton of this stuff), Cream of Banana (Small milk carton of this stuff) and Baileys, blended all together in the blender. Best drink and totally my favorite. I've written it on every comment card and survey. They substitute something else now for the Cream of Banana and it does not taste the same or as good. I have been so disappointed. Can't find this stuff on land either. Anybody know a store I can go buy the Cream of Coconut and Cream of Banana ?? I would love to make these at home. I miss them. :(

E-Beth

If your blending anyway, why not just use fresh bananas and creme?

Couple of quick questions. I pre-booked the Royal Replemishment package a few months ago. Website does not indicate frozen non-alcohol drinks are included. Can any recent cruisers confirm what drinks were included. Also can one upgrade to the premium drink package onboard ? If so does this need to be done on day one ?

Couple of quick questions. I pre-booked the Royal Replemishment package a few months ago. Website does not indicate frozen non-alcohol drinks are included. Can any recent cruisers confirm what drinks were included. Also can one upgrade to the premium drink package onboard ? If so does this need to be done on day one ?

You're combining two packages:

Royal refreshment-- soda only

Royal replenish-- pretty much all nonalcoholic drinks included (as of last September). I also saw that it doesn't say this anymore on the website.

In November, 2015 on Navigator, I paid $7.00 for a Rum(Appleton) and coke which covered the gratuity. And that is what I paid on the Voyager in March 2015. so I assume the $12.00 per drink does not refer to basic such as Rum and coke or whiskey and pop;?

In November, 2015 on Navigator, I paid $7.00 for a Rum(Appleton) and coke which covered the gratuity. And that is what I paid on the Voyager in March 2015. so I assume the $12.00 per drink does not refer to basic such as Rum and coke or whiskey and pop;?

Correct, the $12 is for drinks like Frozen Mojitos, Pina Coladas, etc.

This might have been addressed already and if so I apologize but if I purchase the Premium Drink package it includes drinks up to $12.00. If a frozen mojito is advertised for $12.00 does that include the 18% gratuity and would it be included with no extra cost in the Premium package?

Thank you!!

This might have been addressed already and if so I apologize but if I purchase the Premium Drink package it includes drinks up to $12.00. If a frozen mojito is advertised for $12.00 does that include the 18% gratuity and would it be included with no extra cost in the Premium package?

Thank you!!

Correct, you have already paid gratuity when you initially purchased the package. In other words, the $12 limit covers drinks up to $12, before gratuity added.

The RCCL blurb implies (actually flat out says) that there is at least one sparkling wine that falls within the select price range. Does anybody know if this is true?

Thanks

The bin 217, Domaine Ste Michelle Brut, is listed at $7 per glass or $31 for the bottle on the last wine pricelist I have.

dp

• 7 months later...