MS Prisendam Sail-Away March 12, 2015

aliaschief

Bummer. Sorry to get everyone's hope up but I just reported what was on the port schedule.

Now what do we do?:(

Be patient I guess. Getting very hot here today.Don't know where Oosterdam will be today - due for Port Villa, but cyclone to hit there with 200 kph winds.

is the Prinsendam heading for Europe or is it too early? I think her first stop on this voyage is St. Thomas in the US Virgin Islands.

Pretty sure she is headed for Europe. One possible reason for such a late departure would be that this is a heavy loading day. Lots of "stuff" to put aboard before she spends the Spring/Summer "across the pond".

I am sitting here excited because she is leaving Port Everglades on her way to Europe and the next time I see her we will boarding her in Amsterdam July 15th. Have waited many years to finally sail on her with DW. This was the style and size of ship when we started cruising in the 80's. I can feel the excitement.

I am sitting here excited because she is leaving Port Everglades on her way to Europe and the next time I see her we will boarding her in Amsterdam July 15th. Have waited many years to finally sail on her with DW. This was the style and size of ship when we started cruising in the 80's. I can feel the excitement.

Great News. We can feel your excitement! Hope all is well with both of you. B.