Any Reward for 50 Cruises

LARGIN

In August we will be on our 50th and 51st cruise on Princess. I cannot remember if they have anything special other that increasing the room credit fro $75 to $100. Do they?

By your very own count you have 45 completed cruises not including the upcoming 2 cruises. You need to complete 50 cruises for the prize.:rolleyes:

By your very own count you have 45 completed cruises not including the upcoming 2 cruises. You need to complete 50 cruises for the prize.:rolleyes:

Maybe cruises yes but maybe cruise credits they have more.

My next 3 cruises are Suites so double credits..

Hi Larry!:) I will also be taking cruises 49 and 50 this year in October, on the Emerald. It will be fun to see if anything special happens on #50, especially since it's the Princess Cruises 50'th Anniversary. Bruce is celebrating his 50'th birthday this year too, so I know we are at least getting a bottle of wine.:cool:

I just returned from a cruise where my dearest frenemy celebrated his 50th cruise credit. He had a a lovely cabin amenity on arrival, a plate of chocolate-dipped strawberries and a special tour invitation from senior staff.

Not true since the loyalty OBC is based on cruise credits, not # of cruises. For many, it's the same number but if you book a full suite or cruise solo, you get double credits. If you're solo in a full suite you get three credits.

There is a format that is to be followed by the cc host. Most of the time it includes chocolate strawberries and champagne in the room on arrival. I am not sure if the breakfast at Sabatini's (daily) starts with 50 but we got it for 75 & 100. Depending on the ship there could be flowers. On the smaller ships (Ocean & Pacific) there is no florist so would not expect flowers-On the Ocean, the Captain promised flowers at MTP luncheon and then realized there was no florist-He had flowers purchased in Istanbul. Also received an invitation for a bridge tour. A couple of times we received a bottle of wine at dinner but not others. We managed to work this out, much by accident, to have these "milestone' cruises on different cruise for each of us. We each have a different cruise total (24 cruises apart) so we get the above twice on a b2b:) Last cruises were 75/76 for her and 99/100 for me. We were treated like royalty for almost 30 days.

I was told by CC Hostess that I would get flowers for the 50th cruises. My 50th cruise will be next Monday so will know then for sure:p. DH will not get to #50 until our 6 June cruise so it will be interesting to see if he gets flowers or nothing. Breakfast in Sabatini's is on the 75th cruise. Anything found in our cabin will be a pleasant surprise.

One thing I just learned is that if you take an upsell offer to a full suite, you don't automatically get the double cruise credits. You need to call Princess and have them adjust your Captain's Circle account. Also, complimentary upgrades to a full suite do not qualify for double cruise credits.

Oh yes, congratulations upon reaching the milestone. We have a lonnnng time before we reach that level. :eek:

In August we will be on our 50th and 51st cruise on Princess. I cannot remember if they have anything special other that increasing the room credit fro $75 to $100. Do they?

I received flowers, a bottle of champagne, and an invitation to

a bridge tour. Maybe a couple other things that I don't remember.

Mrs. Pablo is approaching 50, so I hope we hit again!

I received flowers, plate of the chocolate strawberries, and a bottle of cheap ship champagne for the 50th. This was the shortened cruise on the Crown due to the problem in the South Pacific with the ill crewman, and there was a norovirus Code Red, so the bridge tour was cancelled. I was given that on my next cruise on the CB after some doing by both captain's circle hosts.

My 75th will be on the Ocean's final voyage. Breakfast at Sabatini's for 2 months.

For 75.

My 75th will be on the Ocean's final voyage. Breakfast at Sabatini's for 2 months.

Am i correct in assuming this perk continues on all subsequent cruises or is it just a one shot deal during your 75th cruise?

Thanks,

Am i correct in assuming this perk continues on all subsequent cruises or is it just a one shot deal during your 75th cruise?

Thanks,

The Sabatini's perk repeats at cruise #100. Between 76 and 99 you're just a cruiser. ;)