How to log on to RCCL.com whilst visiting UK

That sounds about right. Royal don't like people in the UK seeing the U.S. website as we'd realise just how much extra they are charging us.

You'll have to download and install third party software in order to be able to get onto the U.S. site. Software like Hola works pretty well.

Try a link like this http://www.royalcaribbean.com/findacruise/home.do

- then you might not be redirected to the UK web.

Incredibly annoying that in all cases be redirected to the local web - I travel a lot and are not interested in the local web page:mad::mad::mad:

No that doesn't work unfortunately. I seem to remember on the old website you could just change your place of residence. Will try downloading the suggested software, otherwise will have to wait till get back to the States I guess. Thanks everyone for the suggestions.

No that doesn't work unfortunately. I seem to remember on the old website you could just change your place of residence. Will try downloading the suggested software, otherwise will have to wait till get back to the States I guess. Thanks everyone for the suggestions.

The new site has that feature as well. Scroll down to the bottom of the page and it is on the left. Unfortunately in the UK they use your IP address to redirect you automatically to the UK site.

Just checked a cruise that is out of the US we are interested in for 2016

prices definitely cheaper on US site but the offers are different

US Site has BOGO half with cruise and premium drinks

UK site for same cruise has higher prices but FREE premium drinks + Free Grads for both

I'm sure these will equate out to be very similar ££ and ££ to RCI

I'm Convinced RCI know exactly the amount they want for each cabin and adjust the packages/deals to attract different customers at different times

Another vote for TUNNELBEAR - Generous limited use is free:D

The is the one thing I didn't like about TunnelBear - the fact that you were limited unless you paid money. I did find the entire "bear" theme very amusing - particularly when I uninstalled it.

I've been using Hola and it appears to be unlimited. It installs a browser plug in so you don't even have to leave your browser to activate it.