How is this itinerary?

Have been to those ports four times when the Conquest sailed from Galveston. Montego Bay is probably my least favorite of the three, but had a good time in all of them.

Things we have done:

Montego Bay -

Sunset Beach all inclusive. We walked from the ship to the resort. Had a good time.

Margaritaville, always fun.

Rose Hall tour. Pretty cool.

"Coral See" semi-submarine. Only time in my life I ever felt seasick. Water was not clear because there had been a lot of recent rains.

Grand Caymen -

Stingray City, snorkeling, and Rum Point Beach. All really fun.

Cozumel -

Tulum. Boat ride to the mainland and a long drive. Was really beautiful and interesting though.

Paradise Beach and a snorkel tour. Great day!

Glass bottom boat snorkel tour. Had my sister and Mom with us that time and they don't get in the water. LOL

Chankanaab Park. Very nice. We took a taxi there and back.

Day 1 new orleans

Day 2 at sea

Day 3 at sea

Day 4 montego bay, jamaica

Day 5 Grand Cayman

Day 6 Cozumel

Day 7 at sea

Day 8 New Orleans

On the Carnival Dream.

Thanks in advance!!!!

Carnival Dream is a lovely ship it was my first Carnival Ship and I have fond memories of sailing on her.

Personally I do not like Montego Bay - it was a few years ago we went to that island on a detour from our original port (Ocho Rios) but in comparison to Ocho Rios ... Montego Bay is not that special and I would rather stay on board the ship if any of my future cruises do visit this port

We are doing this one in March, I just booked it yesterday! The cove balconies are awesome, I would always do a cove when booked on that class. Just make sure your location of the cove is more under guest services area. Cove 2301 and 2305, I believe, are in between the lifeboats so you will get more sun. I also find it hard to believe that a cruise for the first week of May so far out is booked up already. :(

We are doing this one in March, I just booked it yesterday! The cove balconies are awesome, I would always do a cove when booked on that class. Just make sure your location of the cove is more under guest services area. Cove 2301 and 2305, I believe, are in between the lifeboats so you will get more sun. I also find it hard to believe that a cruise for the first week of May so far out is booked up already. :(

There are very few normal balcony cabins still available for this cruise.

Great cruise, would be even greater if they substitited another port for Montego Bay. The only thing we liked there was going to Margarettaville, having lunch, and a few cold drinks overlooking the bay.