Harmony of the Seas- No Concierge Lounge?

I don't think you understand what sailnsee is saying, as I agree with sailnsee.

We too have really enjoyed the CL as our evening event over the DL and having access to a concierge that will actually do things is a big perk. Celebrity's evening event was only equable to Diamond level event and that is about it.

For d+ being deflated to basically a D, now equates to Celebrity's elite status. So losing that big RCI perk makes one potentially look at sailing Celebrity who does have other redeeming qualities RCI doesn't have.

I think if they give a 30-40% discount to D+ (and Pinnacles too I suppose), then 1) it will avoid the DL overcrowding, 2) give D members something extra to look forward to in reaching the next level, and 3) RCL won't even be affected by the discount because that's basically their recent drink price increase.

I'm not a big drinker but even I would get the drink package if they gave a significant discount.

Edited by OTownNick

I sailed on Oasis a few months ago and CL is still available to D+. No signs of Wonderland. I assume Allure will be the same after dry dock, will know after cruising on her next month and will report back. I'm D+ and always sail in suites.

Concierge lounge on all ships but Oasis and Quantum class is horrible. Why go in concierge lounge on freedom or voyager class when diamond is soooo much nicer? Who cares if they eliminate access. D+ still has CL on Oasis and I'm guessing on renovated Allure as well as quantum class ships. Harmony is not being built with CL so nobody is losing anything.

New suite lounge is fabulous on Oasis. Full bar all day, full restaurant, great concierge. It is what should be offered for suite guests. You expect that level of service when paying 10k-15k to take your family on a cruise. It opens up the possibility of having your kids happy and occupied on a mega ship as opposed to a small luxury line without compromising too many amenities or too much service. If this was opened to all the D+ it would be impossible to keep up that level of service as Oasis class has so many suites.

D+ should stick to Oasis and Allure. Skip Harmony if having a CL is a high priority for a vacation.

No problem:D

By the way, if you think the CL's on the bigger ships are busy, when we were on the Jewel in November there wasn't even standing room:eek: you were lucky if you could get in the door. I will see if it improves in the summer months:D

Was just on Quantum and the CL lounge was dead all week. Only 3 Pinnacle's onboard and only 171 D+.......:)

• 1 month later...
Add me to the list that would buy the drink package if there was a discount for D+ (say 30%). If they really wanted to cut back they could do what the airlines do and say you loose your status of you don't sail once a year (or 18 months).

Yes!!!! Sounds very fair to what the other travel industry perks are!

Diamond Club on Oasis is very nice and had no trouble accommodating all who used it during our May 2 cruise. It is nicely furnished, well-staffed, and has two floors of seating with a two-story glass front overlooking the Boardwalk. It was much nicer than Voyager or Freedom class concierge lounges, IMHO.

Edited by 1ParticularHbr

• 4 months later...
(hope this information isn't a repeat)

Looking over the deck plans for Harmony of the Seas, I noticed on deck 17 there is a Suite Lounge and the Diamond Club is on deck 4. They will probably remove Diamond Plus and higher access to the Suite Lounge. The Diamond Club seems to be connected to the Jazz Club which I guess will be for the overflow.

I heard rumor about separating the two.

Yes I contacted C & A and they verified n concierge, this seems like making us go to bars on board rather than the concierge. Rccl stated we can go to diamond lounge deck 4 which does not even have windows. What a shame, more take away.

Yes I contacted C & A and they verified n concierge, this seems like making us go to bars on board rather than the concierge.

I think that was the whole point of introducing the vouchers. In the hopes that people would voluntarily wander out and try to relieve the crowds.

Can someone refresh my memory? Was Wonderland supposed to be a pay venue?

Edit: Just read the description. It must be.

Big G, it is $64 Canadian. It mght be around $50-55 US. We looked at it but it is out of my DW comfort zone. We have Chops and Jamie's booked for ur Harmony cruise. We are lucky enough to go to the CK too.

Edited by A&L_Ont

Big G, it is $64 Canadian. It mght be around $50-55 US. We looked at it but it is out of my DW comfort zone. We have Chops and Jamie's booked for ur Harmony cruise. We are lucky enough to go to the CK too.
Thanks and enjoy.