Come Sail a Way with us LIVE as the Westerdam meets the Sail a Way Gang

kazu

Thank you so much for your feedback. I did not consider your comments as complaints - they were very helpful. I had some of the same layout issues when we were on the Veendam and on other cruises.

All Vista ships had the same Ocean Bar layouts except for the Noordam but they now have changed the Zuiderdam layout to match the Noordam. I am presuming they will change the other two ship - Oosterdam and Westerdam Ocean Bars eventually too.

You are too funny SilvertoGold when do you find time for your morning nap? Though I do agree crusing is hard work.:D:D

Oh, I know, it can be a hard, busy day trying to fit it all in.

Morning naps work well from 10 am to 11 am, right after the post-breakfast walk or some other really important event like Good Morning, ----dam but before the Cooking demo and lunch

Afternoon naps are easy, anytime between 1 and 3 pm, before Afternoon Tea or as late as 4 pm, when Happy Hour calls!

We need to cruise together so I can teach you the tricks!

I'm game!

Listening to the Captain's Q&A session. There was a question about the horn blowing in Fort Lauderdale. The Captain answered there was a group of people who watch each week and count the toots. He also mentioned his award for "Queen of Horns".

c765f3bc317c8ff33c2ce0da05354618.jpg

Listening to the Captain's Q&A session. There was a question about the horn blowing in Fort Lauderdale. The Captain answered there was a group of people who watch each week and count the toots. He also mentioned his award for "Queen of Horns".

Awesome!

Roy

c765f3bc317c8ff33c2ce0da05354618.jpg

Thanks for posting this. Really enjoying your blog too!

Edited by qsuzi

You are too funny SilvertoGold when do you find time for your morning nap? Though I do agree crusing is hard work.:D:D

Oh, I know, it can be a hard, busy day trying to fit it all in.

Morning naps work well from 10 am to 11 am, right after the post-breakfast walk or some other really important event like Good Morning, ----dam but before the Cooking demo and lunch

Afternoon naps are easy, anytime between 1 and 3 pm, before Afternoon Tea or as late as 4 pm, when Happy Hour calls!

We need to cruise together so I can teach you the tricks!

I don't get the whole nap thing. To me, that's like wasting the day. When I'm up, I'm up.

I don't get the whole nap thing. To me, that's like wasting the day. When I'm up, I'm up.

cruz chic:

I can see your point, but then you must be an A personality and I'm not!

Would you mind doing all the things I should be doing for me?

How are things with you on the home front?

cruz chic:

I can see your point, but then you must be an A personality and I'm not!

Would you mind doing all the things I should be doing for me?

How are things with you on the home front?

Me, a type a personality:D. No way. Yeah, you got me pegged. No problem getting your stuff done.

It's been trying because I feel like I'm in this alone but I have to let some things go and hope my brother pick up some of my "duties". My dad is getting slowly better. I hope to make my cruise because I need the rest. I asked him if he minded and he's ok with it. I think he knows how much I'm doing trying to hold everything together. Thx for asking.

Any whales in this area might be Grays. Orcas farther north.

There should have been a lot of bottlenose dolphins from Cabo to north of SD.

There were a lot of Dolphins sighted indeed :)

Me, a type a personality:D. No way. Yeah, you got me pegged. No problem getting your stuff done.

It's been trying because I feel like I'm in this alone but I have to let some things go and hope my brother pick up some of my "duties". My dad is getting slowly better. I hope to make my cruise because I need the rest. I asked him if he minded and he's ok with it. I think he knows how much I'm doing trying to hold everything together. Thx for asking.

Oh my do I get it. I was responsible for overseeing a very senior's care and it can be very tiring.

Then my DH became so ill. (Much different taking care of the man you love with whom spent your whole adult life, of course.)

Try your best to get your vacation. You likely really need it.

Oh my do I get it. I was responsible for overseeing a very senior's care and it can be very tiring.

Then my DH became so ill. (Much different taking care of the man you love with whom spent your whole adult life, of course.)

Try your best to get your vacation. You likely really need it.

I can't imagine what it was like with your husband. I hope you enjoy your cruise on Ncl very much.

I forgot to report that the ship got a CDC inspection in Seattle according to our. Waiters. They were not happy with their poor score. Said some are pickier than others. Oh and they got a 95

I forgot to report that the ship got a CDC inspection in Seattle according to our. Waiters. They were not happy with their poor score. Said some are pickier than others. Oh and they got a 95

Did you mean San Diego

Roy

Edited by rafinmd

You mean San Diego?

Oh I'll bet they were upset, they want a 100 not 95. Personal I think its a great score.