Best Restaurant on Allure of the Seas

My hubby and I will be celebrating our anniversary on Allure of the Seas in August! Allure of the Seas will be in the med at this time of year. I am wondering what restaurant you guys think is the best for an anniversary dinner......

Thanks!

Thanks for your reply! I was thinking most people would say chops grill....

We love Italian food, so we will go ahead and book Giovannis. What did you like about Giovannis that made your experience so memorable?

I'll add my vote for Giovanni's. We ordered several different appetizers and entrees and shared, so I got to enjoy several different things. Everything was great. I'm not typically a steak house guy so we didn't give Chops a chance. I therefore can't compare.

My hubby and I will be celebrating our anniversary on Allure of the Seas in August! Allure of the Seas will be in the med at this time of year. I am wondering what restaurant you guys think is the best for an anniversary dinner......

Thanks!

Yes you do have a few to pick from.

We have enjoyed Chops

Happy Anniversary

Thanks!

We just booked 150 Central Park for our celebration (for the 3rd time).

Very nice place, great food, super service. The surrounds are very nice for an anniversary - we even saw a proposal with one couple in this specialty restaurant last time. :)

Giovanni's is a good choice for your anniversary dinner. 150 Central Park for us was a little more stiff/formal. Chops for us was dark and we sat, table for 2, on a wall along with at least 4-5 other tables of 2 in a line against the same wall. We did not feel alone/private and talked to both couples on either side of us.

Our personal favorite was Samba's for tables for 2. It was a neat open location, again in our opinion. I will say the food was good in all of our meals.

We also did Chef's Table on Allure and it was fantastic! If you want to be part of a group of up to 14 other passengers, then that is the dinner I would choose! The chef comes out prior to each meal and explains what he is going to make, then comes back to check on the group. Wine was paired with each course too and it flowed. The cost was more, but for us, the value and experience was well worth the cost.

Have a great cruise and anniversary dinner! :)

Edited by shipshape sam

Thanks!

Chops was so good on Monday we booked it again Saturday. i do a lot of steakhouse dinners with clients, and Chops was as good or better than any i have been to (Smith and Wollensky, Peter Lugars, etc.). Veal chop was best i have ever had anywhere. Bacon appetizer size was like a strip steak! Truffled mushroom soup was decadent. Creamed corn amazing. Excellent wine list!

The problem with the chef's table is that if you do not like certain types of foods you have no choice. My DH does not like seafood and is a meat and potato person, you might have to go to the buffet after the Chefs table

Then you get 2 meals for the price of 1!

Our meal was great and we did not know what we would be served prior to the dinner.

Thanks!

If you want something really special...150 Central Park, hands down. Beautiful dining room, excellent food and wonderful service. We celebrated our anniversary there and the staff made us feel very special.