Carnival Miracle where is she headed in 2016??

AzCruiseGurl

You do know that the Splendor is basically a Conquest class ship that is only slightly larger don't you?

Actually Splendor is not a Conquest Class ship at all, but the one and only member of its very own Splendor Class. ;)

You do know that the Splendor is basically a Conquest class ship that is only slightly larger don't you?

Actually Splendor is not a Conquest Class ship at all, but the one and only member of its very own Splendor Class. ;)

That was my impression too. :confused:

Patti

We are booked on the Miracle for Hawaii in December 2017, one of her last before she goes to China. She is scheduled for several Hawaiian cruises out of Long Beach to Hawaii in 2017, I can't imagine that they'd cancel all of their Hawaiian cruises. Maybe she's getting a facelift?

She's already had most of the 2.0 upgrades.

I no longer see carnival from my condo front porch :(

Actually not yelling, got tired of the little blue fonts. Call it me getting older, all my posts are that way including my reviews, a personal choice thing on my end (nothing meant by it:o). My point was/is that Carnival went out on a limb to put their newest ship to the west coast (had to sail her around S.A.). It did not work out, for whatever reason. It was a gamble on their part, sometimes you win and sometimes you lose. I doubt they will do something like that again. They took a bath on sailing her around the horn (granted soon the wider canal will open), but my guess is that best case, you (the west coast) would get the Splendor back.

I love your font! The color, and the size is perfect for my tired eyes. Once I hit my 40's my eyes got so bad for reading. At 48, they are awful :eek: Your posts are easy for me to read! Thank you :)

She's already had most of the 2.0 upgrades.

She got Alchemy, Cheery On Top, Red Frog Pub, and maybe the 2 bars. The main things that people look for with 2.0 are Guys and the Blue Iguana.

She got Alchemy, Cheery On Top, Red Frog Pub, and maybe the 2 bars. The main things that people look for with 2.0 are Guys and the Blue Iguana.

If it's going to China, I don't think they can add them