Carnival Miracle where is she headed in 2016??

AzCruiseGurl

We just booked a Hawaiian cruise out of Long Beach on the Miracle for October 15th 2016 so I know she will be on the west coast at least until then.

Don't count on it because is known to cancel cruise dates due to ship movements, it already happened to us.

There's supposed to be some west coast dancing of the ships announcement on Thursday so we find out where miracle is going. Many believe the Splendor will be coming back to Long Beach and Miracle is going to Tampa. Thursday we will HOPEFULLY find out! :D

Thursday of what year???

Don't count on it because is known to cancel cruise dates due to ship movements, it already happened to us.

Unlikely they will cancel this date, as they just added to the schedule in Long Beach until the end of 2016 for the Miracle.

Unlikely they will cancel this date, as they just added to the schedule in Long Beach until the end of 2016 for the Miracle.

I hope not! I didn't know they would do that once it was on the schedule. I was on the Miracle a couple of years ago to Hawaii and just fell in love with the ship........and Hawaii of course!......so want my DH and DS to do the same cruise on her next year.........which means I get to do it again!!! LOL

It's Thursday right?????

What happened to John Heald BIG announcement???

Every Thursday he says a BIG announcement is coming and nothing :rolleyes: :o

I know!! It's so annoying! He only mentioned it once, and never mentioned it again. I hope we will find out ONE DAY! LOL! I just want to know already!!

I know!! It's so annoying! He only mentioned it once, and never mentioned it again. I hope we will find out ONE DAY! LOL! I just want to know already!!

John DID make an announcement it just may not have been the one that you were looking for.

Edited by Captain Carnival

It's Thursday right?????

What happened to John Heald BIG announcement???

Every Thursday he says a BIG announcement is coming and nothing :rolleyes: :o

He made a big announcement. He is no longer going to be a CD. Don't think he ever said it was news about "dancing of ships".

He made a statement on the subject and said it would be soon. They are probably just finalizing the ports and stuff and making sure the new canal will be open for the Splendor to make its way back home to California.

Geez some of you folks take comments too seriously here, calm down no need to be all smart (you know what's) here.

I hope Miracle is coming to TAMPA! :D

It's like a 99.5% chance she is! There is already a charter cruise scheduled aboard the Miracle from Tampa in Feb. 2017! I'm going to have to sail the Miracle before she leaves from here, many people seem to love it! I've seen her in person in Puerto Vallarta and in Cabo when I took a cruise on Princess in March, and she's a beautiful ship, hope you folks in Tampa will enjoy her!!

I fear we will lose her out of Long Beach to somewhere out in Florida. Enjoy the time left we may have with her. She's a great ship.

Just got back from the Miracle on May 23 from Mexico. This was the most relaxing cruise I have been on. We love the Splendor and the last three cruises were on it. There was never any part of the cruise that you felt crowded until getting off the ship. The Miracle also has about 800 less passengers. I think it helped that we also had a balcony this time and hung out there a lot and I did a lot less video and picture taking. I've been on the Mexican Riviera cruise for a week six times now.

• 3 weeks later...