Carnival Miracle where is she headed in 2016??

AzCruiseGurl

Just look at John Heald's facebook page. Why else would he suddenly be posting a bunch of stuff about the Splendor and posting a bunch of pictures of the Splendor when it went of of Long Beach? . 6 pictures of the Splendor and a post about Cabo. Somebody wrote that they had a strong feeling that the Splendor is coming back and the Miracle is going to Tampa, and John simply replied with "CSI".

So it's still speculative, and you're just assuming that you're right?

I keep hearing great things about the Miracle, might have to sail on her next year before she leaves.

Both Spirit class ships I have cruised, Miracle and Legend were great. The layout was easy to navigate, and the staff was marvelous. Great food too.

I keep hearing great things about the Miracle, might have to sail on her next year before she leaves.

My wife and I sailed on the Splendor out of NYC 2 years ago for our honeymoon and on the Miracle 2 months ago just before it went into dry dock.

We both preferred the Miracle and that was without the recent upgrades.

Still NO word this week! :mad: :mad: :mad:

Frustrating...

When I spoke to PVP on Monday she said this week :o

I've been waiting patiently all week and nothing has been said! John Heald has only mentioned it like once and never mentioned it again!

Why EVERY time do they love to mention it and then nothing??:mad: :(

I know right? It's so frustrating and annoying. I wish they could just announce it all at once like Royal Caribbean. Carnival takes ages to announce this stuff. It'll be like late 2016 by the time they're done announcing all this stuff! LOL

It probably won't. I remember splendor went around S America and I think Miracle did too

The Miracle went through the Panama Canal in March of 2013. There's actually a picture of it when you're waiting for a tender boat ;)

It probably won't. I remember splendor went around S America and I think Miracle did too

Sent from my KFSOWI using Tapatalk

The Miracle did a Panama canal cruise when it went to LA. The only reason the Splendor did South America is because she is too big for the canal.

Maybe part of the reason that Carnival hasn't announced Splendor and Miracle is that if Splendor is going back to Long Beach, Carnival could still be finalizing another South America voyage since I don't think Splendor can go through the Canal. Who knows...

• 3 weeks later...

There's supposed to be some west coast dancing of the ships announcement on Thursday so we find out where miracle is going. Many believe the Splendor will be coming back to Long Beach and Miracle is going to Tampa. Thursday we will HOPEFULLY find out! :D