Carnival Miracle where is she headed in 2016??

AzCruiseGurl

If you guys take a look at John Heald's Facebook today, he has posted a couple pictures of when Carnival Splendor once sailed from here on the West Coast to Mexico. He posted a picture of her docked in long beach and also a couple of when she was in Cabo...I think these are some big hints that Splendor may actually be coming back..hmm because he did the same for the Carnival Magic too. He would post pictures of Magic and a picture of when Dream was in port canaveral, and now he has done this for the Splendor..

Edited by Alexv500

If you guys take a look at John Heald's Facebook today, he has posted a couple pictures of when Carnival Splendor once sailed from here on the West Coast to Mexico. He posted a picture of her docked in long beach and also a couple of when she was in Cabo...I think these are some big hints that Splendor may actually be coming back..hmm because he did the same for the Carnival Magic too. He would post pictures of Magic and a picture of when Dream was in port canaveral, and now he has done this for the Splendor..

Strong strong possibility. This Hawaii port schedule shows Splendor in Kailua Kona Hawaii in October 2017 and December 2017.

http://files.hawaii.gov/dlnr/dobor/commercial/cruiseships/kailuakona-17f.pdf

Edited by Georgie562

If the Splendor does return that means they will be doing another South America cruise.

Unless the Canal is open. There was a recent thread (might have been a post) stating that the widened Canal is 86% completed

Edited by SadieN

If the Splendor does return that means they will be doing another South America cruise.

Unless the Canal is open. There was a recent thread (might have been a post) stating that the widened Canal is 86% completed

As of 28 Feb 2015 the canal expansion was 86% complete as of 31 March 2015 it's now 87.5% complete. The original plan was a 2016 completion date but who knows how long the last 12.5% will take but there is progress.

Source:

http://micanaldepanama.com/expansion/

71810771-CF02-42B2-8A1B-6A6FACB6C3CE.jpg

the thing I don't understand if the splendor is going to Los Angeles why is it scheduled in Miami until April 2017

No one knows what ships will reposition into or out of Long Beach. Carnival hasn't said anything yet.

No one knows what ships will reposition into or out of Long Beach. Carnival hasn't said anything yet.

All I am saying is why is the Splendor scheduled till 2017. You would think it would piss too many people off by canceling so many people's cruises. Doesn't make a good buisness decision to me. But what do I know.

All I am saying is why is the Splendor scheduled till 2017. You would think it would piss too many people off by canceling so many people's cruises. Doesn't make a good buisness decision to me. But what do I know.

Maybe they'll just swap it with another ship? Miami has plenty of ships.

Well I really feel stupid now. I just looked again and the Splendor isn't listed in 2017 anymore.

Seems to me like the Splendor is making her comeback to California and is schedule to have a few Hawaii sailings in 2017 (October and December)

I really hope it is, after all those hints John heald posted today, I'm like 80% sure Splendor might be coming back. Getting a little excited, just have to wait for an official announcement to confirm it. But Splendor is also listed for some stops in Hawaiian ports in 2017. Really hope the Splendor is making her comeback to California, she needs to come back home to Long Beach already :D

Wonder when they'll make this announcement, I hope soon! Maybe they're saving the best for last? :D Splendor needs to come back home!! :) ready to book a 2017 trip to the Mexican riviera on my favorite ship, Carnival Splendor

I find it interesting that neither the Inspiration and Imagination appear in Los Angeles after May 2016 on the Carnival booking engine nor does the Miracle after October 2016.

That could mean anything, though. Who knows!

If Splendor goes to Cali and Miracle to Tampa I'd like to see Splendor go around SA and then disembark then the next day have Miracle do a Panama Canal cruise to Tampa. I know it wouldn't work out as roundtrip but Carnival could add like a $50 transfer to Miami if you drove to the port.

I think a lot of people would be interested in sailing both of these, but they could be taken as individual cruise to obviously.

If they do one around South America I would be really interested if they did 1 or 2 days in Antarctica. I'd love to go there, but most lines that sail there aren't as casual as Carnival.

I find it interesting that neither the Inspiration and Imagination appear in Los Angeles after May 2016 on the Carnival booking engine nor does the Miracle after October 2016.

I think either the Inspiration or Imagination will be moved to a different port on the west coast.

Maybe Miracle will go to Tampa or New York.

Edited by aggiejade

Its all speculation at this point but there is a port schedule for Hawaii and the Splendor is scheduled to be there in October and December 2017

Lots of speculation, but I think that port schedule in Hawaii pretty much confirms it. That, and all those pictures of Splendor here on the West Coast JH posted on Facebook today. #BringSplendorHome !

I'm aware its speculation, but someone just posted that they were right, the splendor is coming back to long beach. So I was asking where they found this out at. They may have knowledge that can be shared no longer making this all speculation.

I just love the weekly ship-moving speculation threads.

Look folks. We simply don't know until we know. Know what I mean? :p

All I know is that I'm hoping for a Panama Canal cruise (or South America would work) for my milestone, which I should reach in 2016. :D

I'm aware its speculation, but someone just posted that they were right, the splendor is coming back to long beach. So I was asking where they found this out at. They may have knowledge that can be shared no longer making this all speculation.

Just look at John Heald's facebook page. Why else would he suddenly be posting a bunch of stuff about the Splendor and posting a bunch of pictures of the Splendor when it went of of Long Beach? . 6 pictures of the Splendor and a post about Cabo. Somebody wrote that they had a strong feeling that the Splendor is coming back and the Miracle is going to Tampa, and John simply replied with "CSI".